Posts by papotar

I found that the height of a block is 1 meter (with altimeter lua ) , so the doors are 4 meters high (4 blocks) ?

There is something that is not right somewhere or something escapes me .....

Who can give me the exact dimension of a block because I will try to build Crak of the Knights Templar (160 meters to 230 meters)
    and from a block that is 50 cm or 1 meter it changes everything ... thank you

Hello

I arrived more to place images on my new map ( solo or multiplayer ) , they appear very quickly and then disappearing when I pose.

Note: on my old converted multiplayer map , images are in place ..

Are there any problems ?

Thank you

thank you very much for this update and I wish you a very good year festivities end

Edit : it's ok, thanks

I recovered my map from my server and starts the conversion locally , here more than five hours it turns and still not finished ?? normal ??

Impossible to know if my nitrado server initiates a conversion or not, so I do it locally and then I copy on the server when the conversion is finished.

But it becomes very long, I have to start on a new world and lose everything that was done (me and the players ) ?

or I lack patience ??? thank you in advance

EDIT

On the server Nitrado every 10 minutes , errorlog.log new container :

Fatal error occurred!
    java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:700)
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:736)
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:374)
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:433)
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:195)
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:411)
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:395)
    at o.l.a(SourceFile:871)
    at o.d.<init>(SourceFile:72)
    at server.util.C.<init>(SourceFile:24)
    at server.util.t.a(SourceFile:167)
    at server.util.j.a(SourceFile:1880)
    at server.util.a.a(SourceFile:109)
    at server.b.a(SourceFile:1100)
    at server.b.a(SourceFile:1040)
    at server.b.a(SourceFile:897)
    at server.Main.c(SourceFile:317)
    at server.Main.initApplication(SourceFile:191)
    at commons.JIWApplication.initialize(SourceFile:82)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.initInThread(NullContext.java:86)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.run(NullContext.java:129)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The conversion into the local map hangs on diging cellar and nothing advance. I think the map is too large or ???

sorry for my english

Hello
    How to particular objects in the inventories of the players happens to them or when they die ?
    (Currently players on my server are found ( on their arrival or death ) with various blocks in their inventories while I have nothing configures)

Ty