Posts by misann

i downloaded the area protection script and put it in the script folder and restarted my server but it still did not work. I went to lua scripts and downloaded that file and also put it in the scripts folder and restarted my server, still does not work. I have noticed on other servers it says lua scripts but mine does not. Is there another file i need to download in order to use lua scripts or do i need to put lua scripts file somewhere else?

do i need to download lua scripts in order to use them? i am new to all this, it is my first server and i really do not know what i am doing, i am learning as i go.

thanks for answering but I still have a small problem. I am new to all of this (my own server) i downloaded the link for area protection but the problem is I do not have a game folder, my game is on steam and I do not know if that matters. i extracted the file but i do not know where to go to from here. Can you please help?

I am an admin on my server but I am having trouble finding a complete list of admin commands. I have been in other servers and I know there are commands for protecting land and for fast traveling to certain lots and flattening larger plots of land but I cannot find the commands anywhere. Does anybody know where to the complete list or know the commands for these three things?