Posts by HeXoN

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Oh... LOL, that was my problem. I thought you had to enter those commands in the console... Darn, I feel stupid now. :/
    Anyway, thanks for getting on my server and testing it! :thumbsup: So, I guess any LUA script is executed thru the chat, not the console. Oh boy.

Btw, nice construction. The catapult from Angry Birds? ;)

"By hand" I mean, open the database with SQLite Browser, and adding the names in the DB myself. No, :-D I do not add the <> :)

This is a dedicated home-run server (is not always online), but you can find the server in the server list in RW under the name "PIXELSTAR >> private server by HeXoN & ....". But I dunno that you might be able to do something since I use your script :-)

*EDIT: Added your nick (the one you use here) as admin to the server.

By you saying "works fine with this error", I guess you mean "if you do it by hand" as I did, yes, it works perfectly. But using the /trust or any of the other commands, it does not seem to work. Sorry if I don't "get it". :-)

Hi!

I got a question about LUA scripts in general but I'm asking here because this is the only script I use.

When I try /trust <playername> (and the others) I get in return "Command not found". But if I add the names directly in the database, then it works like it should. Am I doing something wrong?