Posts by fuzzyfreak

I apologize if this has been posted before. Using the poster with a custom image caused a crash and would not restart without deleting the custom images. The log is short if you need to rest of it I can provide it but I think this says it all.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: ImageID is already in use

I think someone tried to upload an image that already existed with the same name.

Thank you very much LordFoobar. This is just one of the many reasons this wonderful game and fine community will excel.

What chest? I've yet to see chest in game. (I am new, and this is my second day) But I would of thought a chest would be the first thing to make. I really need one too. BTW, I lost Precious Ores crafting with a full inventory. YES, I can craft item, eat up my Ores, but if inventory is full it they get deletes apparently. If not happy either.

Hello NoID and welcome. You will need to craft a sawmill to make chest. To craft a sawmill a workbench is needed. If your inventory is full items you craft and items you pick up will get deleted. The Dev's are aware of this, please be patient.

Good morning. When I try to clone world edit I get this:
    fatal: reference is not a tree: e86f2b2fbb4cf69f666e6670a0d2ea653bd3b480
    Unable to checkout 'e86f2b2fbb4cf69f666e6670a0d2ea653bd3b480' in submodule path 'table-ext'

and the server fails to start. Did I miss something?

Both issues - ore in the air and ores used in recipes - will be addressed in a small bugfix today :)
    Unfortunately we have no clue about disappearing inventories. Is there eventually a way to reproduce it?
    About clientcrashes: You're currently able to crash your client when you select the vent cover at your crafting table. This will also be fixed today. If there is also another issue which causes your game to crash, please send us the errorlog file from your game directory.

I have tried to reproduce the disappearing inventory after 5.7.1 hotfix happily without success. Thank you very much.

We are having issues with area protection. Protection disappears shortly after setting it. This seems to only happen to one player.

EDIT: The name of said area had an apostrophe in it. Removing the apostrophe appears to have fixed the issue...still testing.