Posts by Waltari

Other ideas:
    And what about to add things like blacksmith. when someone not wanting the classic version but will build your own? then do what tech machines with lots of added fuel, such as coal or charcoal. So the possibility of adding a furnace where the wood (logs) was converted into charcoal and thus could ignite oven for change ores to ingots.
    then think of the ores are too far apart and that would be that there could be more, but I think one would have everyone set by Command. low ores, standard ores, high and resources on map.hmm?

Why can't we have both then? Minimap AND paper based map? Then, people can just choose from the selection. The paper based one could be the medieval era version, and you could build yourself some kind of sat nav device for the mod era, which puts the minimap in the corner. :)

yup, its good idea. And waypoints can add by the need for pins to make them able to stick to map.

next one: if i need craft more pieces not one, so what about add little window for write how many items do you need? or drop-down shelves and choose it?
    and stack for all items for full 64? cause i know, one watermelon its one piece for stack, but pieces of watermelon its problem to add them to 64 or more? o add something item who can be allow this stack?
    and what about some bags? to add more place to my invertory?

and next idea: play only with my friends (steamfriends) without server?
    its same if i use LAN game but i need hamachi or other soft for this. So my friend connect directly to me as to server.

it is only an idea which think this game can only help. Lots of people by such options keep the game at a time when one of the very work so why not make a much better option without a framework like this and it looks much better.
    I do not know anything about protection but that's not the developers turn not mine.
    I am here as a fan of a lot would appreciate a version such as the FTB. and think that if such a thing and deploy here to have success like crazy.
    btw: thanks red for link to commands ;-)
    think that being this possible? Of course, not having to be exactly the same.

And for adds to game:
    Add paper for craft: maps, books,posters.etc
    otherwise the time to add some machine types of elevators? I know it is early but if it's in the plan or not?

i know it, but its good thing on type this game and my reason is needed.
    How to solve the orientation and other things...
    I do not say I copied directly from things but imitate controls and fuctions.

Hi there,
    We need to add ti this great game some functions, like home command, top command, map of world will be good, minimap , etc.
    I know its only early access, but this is good functions.
    I think would be better check minecraft functions and copy it?.
    btw sorry for my eng :D