Posts by Bonzai

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Hey, i wanted to ask are the zombie dogs/monsters able to break stuff? like walls,chests everything, items and so on.

Stacks are good idea, i think the 64 isn't enough, i want to see that upgraded too, atleast "150" also takes less space from inventory and such or even 250, pretty good ideas there man.

like shibby sad, Code locks would be so good! so good idea we totally need that, and i hope that it will come in the future aswell!
    And also, would be good if there was such thing as upgrading items like, leveling up or something then you can upgrade your knife etc, takes less hits to broke, and make it stronger, doors aswell, example, if someone tries to break in then it takes longer to destroy,

Hey there, i've heard that here is really awesome admins/moderators and i wanted to share my ideas with you guys, so anyways, i think that rising world should have guns, Why guns? because in the future what's coming, more animals like tigers etc, who do alots of damage and cant fight back, so thats why i think there should be guns, not too many, just few like "Sniper" , pistol, shotgun, some old rifle whatever, you guys can also suggest more, i just think that we need it in the future, and the other idea, more things to craft, like while you are exploring the world, you can find things on the ground, like food,water, and yes i know there is already some food to harvest, but some more would be awesome, strawberry's,corn etc,
    but yeah those were my ideas, let me know what you think.

Stay tuned!