Posts by Mr_Maguee

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Hello People Interested in making cities..
    This tutorial will help you understand roads and how to make then use these skills and explore with them to mkae better or more advanced roads

Hope you enjoy

BTW I have tourette syndrome please ignore the snorting in video its my tick

Like Comment and Subscribe :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

~MR_Maguee -"Rosalia" | Starter Kits | Easter Eggs | Economy | [198.254.71.106:4255]

NEW Community Builds!!!!
    (Build Team)!!!!

Need Members:

Hello every one who is interested in showing off creations and building in a group. My IGN is Mr_Maguee. I play on bleckmans server. Effendor! I have a modern city i am working on but its really hard to get all of it done on my own. I NEED HELP!! A major city is a lot of work to accomplish. So I am starting a build team called "Community Builds".
    I want players who are active and extremely great at building. I don't want players who are barely play and don't respect rules. Rules are a key. Know your servers rules. We don't want anyone banned for an inappropriate building or poster or for what they said for that matter. If you are interested in joining please fill this out.

1. IGN:
    2. Skype Name:
    3. RW History (What experience you have, how long you've been playing for ext.):
    4. Your Server (The one you play on):
    5. Building Experience:
    6. Picture of building or creation:
    7. Admin History:
    8. Reputation (Have you been banned? why and what server:
    9. Email/Steam Name:
    10. Day of Birth:
    11. Country/City:
    12. Time Zone

:thumbsup: Requirements: :thumbsup:
    (Doesn't Require Filling out)

1. Skype:
    2. Team Speak:
    3. Rising World:
    4. Admin Command and Server Helping/Administrating:
    5. 5 Hours of game play a week:
    6. Steam

My Skype: XENO-_-Terror
    Steam Name: Mr_Maguee
    Server: 85.190.158.186:10200

XD
    M_MG

I need help with the lua code on y server I am new to lua and would really like to start coding my own scripts
    if there is anyone who can help me please do i really would love to open my own server and who ever is willing to help will be promoted on my server
    once gone public please message me back

SSR Imperial
    Need Staff
    Need Coders
    Need Lua Scripts
    Need Help
    IP: 72.20.37.35
    Join Now For Fun!!!

message from owner:
    Hello My IGN is Mr_Maguee I am 19 years old I have lot of experience on minecraft with server and administrating them. I am fairly new to this game and would like some help on stuff. if you are willing to teach me the game and scripting you will be ranked up to admin on the server to help out players and Me ahahah
    to apply please fill out the sheet below and you must have skype.

1.Name
    2.IGN
    3.Time Zone
    4.Experience
    5.Contact Info
    6.Skype Name (must have)

Thank You