Posts by Blaze1961

I've seen a lot of discussion about hostile NPC's so I thought i'd chime in.

I could see having an option to turn on or off something in the line of BANDIT CAMPS randomly generated on world creation. They could also have an adjustable amount of NPC's, patrol/raid range around their camps with difficulty settings. The camps would be a bonanza of high tier loot to give reason to raid them. I think this would be a good way to satisfy both types of gamers as well as a good scenario that fits into the game. As well as giving solo players the ability to raid them as well by changing the difficulty settings.

Give us a reason to explore (for those of us that like that). Randomly placed items, POI's, achievments for finding or using items. (look into the game YONDER as an example.) this is a great game for those that are completionist and explorers.

Have us hunt down extremely rare items to be able to create epic equipment or placeable objects. etc etc.

Just make sure they are randomly placed so we can't just find a map on-line.

Being able to select which biome you desire to spawn into would be a nice touch. I am a seedaholic I spend more time creating worlds until I find one I like at spawn then actually playing to game. This wouldn't be so bad but the Biomes are huge, the first thing I do now at spawn time is hit F2 and fly around to check for a good location to build. I very rarely see any other biomes before the map has to regenerate/rebuild and this takes so much time I just give up and try a different seed.

When I try to create a round shape using wood beams I can rotate the first few beams without loosing the center snap point (using the grid of course) but then I loose the center snap point and can not continue rotating the beam in a circle.Is there a way to lock the snap point in one spot?