Posts by poptart1296

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Sounds really exciting to me! If that's possbile this would overshadow all minecraft servers 8o
    @devs: can't you provide such a script out of the box?

Perhaps we will also implement something like a "travelling trader" for the singleplayer: A trader will spawn something near you with his cart for a certain amount of time where you can buy or sell items. But this feature is still uncertain...

I personally don't need that feature. if you really implement it, please give us the ability to disable it :saint: I like the feeling of "being alone in the world", some kind of "stranded" there :whistling: Mp is something completely different of course, I like the idea of spawning NPC that can fill all sorts of roles

Yes, flowers can be picked up and used as an ingredient for different things, for example to create potions, cook meals (probably you'd use herbs instead of flowers ;) ), or perhaps to colour textiles.

Sounds good, cant wait to test it out :thumbsup:

Anyway we'll have "simple" transitions: Between grasslands and desert you find a steppe, but that's it. Or between grasslands and polar regions you find a tundra and so on ;)

If you ask me that would be absolutely sufficient

Now they decide to make their own coins. So they use a tool which allows them to "design" coins. Those coins will have a "mass" and "purity". (to have a basicvalue) Kingdom B instead only has a small goldmine but herefor a silvermine. They mix both materials into whitegold. While Coin A has a mass of 5g and a purity of 90% the value is set to (70), Coin B has a mass of 5g but just a purity of 20%. So its Value is set to (30).

Wow, sounds like you can can call the game "Currency Simulator" then :D But I like the idea of creating custom coins, it would be cool if every server have different looking money

Have you guys ever thought of adding a little horror aspect to it? The first time I entered a cave with a torch I was really hoping you guys hadn't added any hostile mobs, because it would have scared the heck out of me!

That's cool, I vote yes :) I had exactly the same thoughts about hostile mobs when I explored a cave the first time =O