Posts by george1979k

Yeah.Everyone anticipates that water badly but look at the extended construction system.You can build Whatever you like.Thats a huge step forward that took hundreds of hours.Beautiful animals and animation.Lots of bugs have been fixed.We play a voxel world when in other games its tough to reach 30fps and I actually run 120 fps on a 4K TV.Performance and foundation is awesome.Graphics are eye candy,especially on 4K resolution.Im sure that when water is out there,everyone will run to "drink "from it.Red definitely knows what he is doing.

Wow.Didnt know that we can do that in config properties.I just play singleplayer and didnt look into it.Thanks a lot dagoline.! It works for 35 distance for me as well.No crash! Phew!

A great game is like a great relationship.You are never bored of it.
    Being around architecture and design pretty much all my life,I developed imagination,structural ideas,purpose,consideration but also dealt with a lot
    of people by summarizing their opinion/likes about a subject/project.
    Whatever suggestions follow this thread,they are a general preference of what me and lots of other people would Love to see happening in the future of
    this amazing game.

Biomes:
    1.Rainforest-rains like 4 or 5 out of game days.Thick vegetation.Banana trees.Monkeys,snakes,1-2 blocks size lizards and other mobs.
    2.Jungle biome.
    3.Swamp biome.Brown and also green colored water,gators,Turtles and other mobs.
    4.Autumn biome.Yellow,orange,red trees.
    5.Mountain biome:Tall mountains,fog in the distance.
    6.Mesa type biome:Bisons,bulls,buffalo.
    7.Beach biome.Sharks,bananas,coconuts,crabs.
    8.Volcanic biome.

Weather.(Varies in different biomes).
    1.Light rain,showers(for example randomly every 2-3 game days.
    2.Regular rain every 2-3 game days.
    3.Heavy rain with thunder,lightning.Every 5-7 game days.
    4.Snow.
    5.Hail.Lasts 5-10min but hurts player so he needs to find shelter/roof.!!!

Transportation.
    1.TRAINS,TRAINS,TRAINS!!!.(This will add tremendous interest in the game and will definitely attract thousands of new people.
    2.Boats.
    3.Minecarts.!!

Misc.
    More vegetation variety,bushes,vines,hedges. Random textures of animals,trees.(for example,it would create a great diversity If one pig was brown and
    pink,one black,variety of same type of trees(taller,shorter,different length of tree trunk and branches.
    Cats,dogs,turkeys,rats,horses that can pull carriages.Gotta have a rooster in the game too,so we can make more chickens :).

Last but not least,Thanks a lot for this GREAT game that keeps lots of people single or agitates wives of others. :)

I agree with nicewolf.Also,when you right click to place the row,you still have to have the left mouse button pressed.So,at that moment,you actually have both buttons pressed.