Posts by sparsewood

It worked!

At first I couldn't seem to log in, so I reset the account passwords at https://www.rising-world.net/#forget by entering the email addresses the corresponding steam accounts were registered with. This worked fine but now one of my accounts is now named "deathcloset" - I think since that is my steam accounts name. No problem, that's all good.

So my daughter is now "sparsewood" since that is her steam account name.

Thanks again for your help! We're currently on Yahgiggles server making a farm and hunting sheep to make some beds!

Wow :D many thanks Red!

Tonight (I live in the pacific time zone) I will happily re-create the logins on the two steam accounts, naming one "sparsewood" again and the other (my daughter's) "sheslayer". And since I broke-down and bought a third copy last night (I wanted an excuse to do so anyway!) I'll have a grand total of three accounts! - sparsewood (my main), sheslayer (my daughter's) and batterblaster (my non-steam).

Like Yahgiggle said, the more playing the better!

We love the new update by the way: the biomes are beautiful and add a lovely variety to the palette of the game. They have made traveling and exploring much more engaging.

I'm starting to ramble, so I'll just say thank you again for handling this and thank you for this excellent game.

We look forward to its progress, evolution and your continued success and prosperity.