Posts by Nwsrocks

I definitely think that if they make the game more hostile they will add in a option to disable them in the world creation screen, much like minecraft's peaceful mode, just to satisfy those types of people. I feel like the only way to truly satisfy everyone's play styles is to offer customization, especially in a sandbox.

I recently got Rising World and I am really enjoying it so far, I play all the time with my sister and we both love the game. But i found that it lacks a certain difficulty to it. The game turns into just gathering and building once you get settled in and all the while becomes less interesting. I understand the game is still deep in alpha and given that there is an armor slot but no armor, they are most likely looking into a combat update sometime down the line. I just think it would be nice to have to have some kind of antagonists in the game other than bears and tigers which can easily be avoided just by staying out of the forest/Savannah. Another thing is more abundant and longer, larger cave systems, and maybe dangerous dungeons to accompany them. Basically a combat/adventure update to please those who want to do more than just build.