Posts by Stanix

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

THX Red for the bugfixing patch. I agree that this was the number one problem to solve. I can tell for me, with AMD GK with OpenGL crash problems, so far so good. Surely I can confirm that later. Probably as a little bonus since the update I've noticed that in my world "somebody" implanted a lot of birch trees. So again thanx a lot and keep up the good work. Now if you excuse me, I must sharpen my axe and chop some trees. :D

Thanx for advice. It works, but I cannot say it for sure, 'cause the crashes are random. However this modification cause graphic glitches (flashing trees), so I set back to "true". I figur out that it's qiute succesful when exiting game (game is saving) to staring at less complicated graphic objects, like in a cave or at least looking on ground.

Yip, I think I know what you mean. Just a "cube" water with liquid behave but naturaly in three dimensional view. I suppose that Red51 should allow not so large water areas to avoid drastic FPS drops during moving of a large amount of water cubes. Just like you said ex. in Minecraft TNT experiments. One way or another, I´m sure it will be really interesting to have water in RW. ^^

Hi to all builders and miners,
    I was wondering bout including water in a way how exactly the water interact with the solid part of the world.
    Example: There is a lake and you are diging to the bottom of the lake from below (cave). Water shall leak to the bottom of the cave komplex. This can be very tricky.
    Or will be the bottoms of water surfaces untouchable?

So far the game is just Outstanding! :thumbup: