Posts by Deadking666

Not sure if all of this has been covered but...

Tools- Include different metal variations of each tool currently used. For example iron is currently the only option available as i write this. include both copper and mithril, as well as cobalt variations, if for at all the appearance of the item. Could also include the ability to smelt coal and iron together to get steel.

Weapons - this is where i may ask the impossible, when making weapons allow the player to change the design on the blade of the sword, or the heads on the axe, or even the basic designs with the morningstar. also allow the ability to make metal handle instead of just wood ones, even could throw in leather from cows to give the ability to wrap the handle in leather, this can also be implemented for the tools. Would also like to see a bow, maybe even a flail, cause they are fun, with leather could give whips to use to heard cows so you can ranch them.

Clothing - you have wool, i like the concept but you do not allow me to make clothes or even dye for my character, this would be nice to have. i see armor slots but not the ability to make the armor for those slots, with that i would suggest allows players to make not only a cloth type armor but leather, chain, scale, half and full plate type armors, could even throw in some random other types, like if you collect enough bones, bone armor, and such.

NPC's - i have read a few posts and seen that some people suggest things like nps's, economy, and this got me thinking how cool would it be if you designed certain things where you could have npc's come in and help you mine, or a merchant who trades with you so you can get things that are scarce in your world for things that are abundant.

Blueprints - Notice that one could make blueprints, although you have i think gold required to make them, should add paper, made from fiber gained either from certain trees, or certain plants, could use grass as a way to create a basic paper, and higher quality paper allows for better lasting things, like books.

Animals - I see cows, goat, elephant, giraffe, bear and tiger, not sure if there are more than those in the game, but i think deer, wolves, more types of cats, and at the least smaller animals like mice and rabbits should make an entrance. as well as horses for mounts.

Building materials - Gained from a friend whom i play the game with, thatch roofing would be nice to see, may not be a high end thing but as a start not a bad idea.

Crafting station - Would love to see leather thrown into this game, as well as a leather crafting table, and then a dye station for both leather and cloth, and maybe an enamel station for metals, for better customization. Could do with a few more choices at other stations as well, like blankets on the loom (or banners) to hang on your walls, or place on the floor. Which also gives the idea of rugs made out of wool and cotton and maybe even animal pelts.

Would love to hear from the community on my ideas, and hopefully the devs about any or all of them.