Posts by King Nothing

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)

I tried Contacting Other People that were Reglulars, I was PLannijng on Makine a New Server, But Only time Will Tell

It was 100% working, I had two Reboots a day, I reboot to Install my Plugins, Its NOT my fault, I did everything Correct, Don't Blame me for this.

As you can PLANILY see;;

there is a name above the healthb bar

Seroulsly???? why did You tell me to Reboot daily? Its Common server Practice
    Ive been Running servers for 5 years

The New Players DO NOT get Creative, You have to ask, The World Wihin is 100% Surivial... its was Probaly a User that Wanetd my Server gone so he can Start one up and offer the same Thing. they only admin I Had denied IT AND started His own server (zodics keynboard Thing)

Whatever, But I might e-build it, There is a Game Server that has The exact same Offerings that I had, and it popped up Right after I got hacked (Coincidece)

Ill start Working on it Tomorrow if anyoone wants to help send me a PM here il re-do the Discord Server

I Would of Re-opened back up if i had Bluerprints of Buildings, One of mY users Did those Buildngs, I doubt if he has The Blpeprnts, The area was Nicely done with User-owned Shops, a Tavern, Main Building, etc...and a Wall Made By Hime, Unfourtueatly we Don't Get alog any more.. so Its HARD t o Get hold of him

I might do it, just Not Right Now

as for Hosting, I use GTX, They ciaim to have the Most Secure Hosting ha ha!

Maybe it was the same person who DDOS'd HIVE ?(

I banned Some Guy for Not Following Rules, I asked Him to Kindly leave the Server, But hie kept Saying No, Could of been Him, but what if he does it again,
    one of users told me thre was a russian-speakkng guy on then it got destroyed.

I put 6 Months into this Server and I got Destroyed in one hour, everyone may of moved on.. No Sense in Re-building

The default users Don't get Creative, Its 100% surivlal, it happeed in one Hour, making ovefr 100 Giant Penesis would take days.

Please Don;t remind me of backuops, I forgot

I am HUMAN

As I said Before

They made Giant Penises made with Eart Througoit the server,Destroyed a Bunch of Buildings, Spawn ws 90% gone, Somw Uesr;s areas Were Destroyed.

The World within was the #2 Most Popular Server (15+ People on in one day), so Manegment wasn't The Issue, I was Targeted , hacked and Forced to Shut down.

Seeing it Might happen again, I am not runnjng a Serve fior a LONG time.

That and I'm Obviulsly NOT fit to run a Server, I Treat people like Garbage, Im not a GOOD person, Im a Piece if crap, Oh welll