Posts by Nickodemus

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)

Here's a post mill - complete with millstones, a litte crane with a separate millstone ongoing the regularly work to keep the grinding surface sharp. The only missing part is the covering, so everyone can complete the mill in his own style. The mill is very simple - only one millstone after some models of very early post mills from medieval times.

Hier mal eine Bockwindmühle. Komplett mit Mahlgang und dem Kran zu herausnehmen der Mühlsteine für die Bearbeitung der Laufflächen. Wie zu sehen ist sollte die äußere Verkleidung nach eigenen Maßstäben ergänzt werden. Die Mühle ist sehr einfach gehalten und nach Modellen aus dem Mittelalter konstruiert (deswegen auch nur 5° Neigung der Flügelwelle)

Mhle_komplett_1467666781.blueprint

The House and the the vertical post are available separately to rotate individually - wich will make the covering much more easier too. Also I add the small toolbox, the crane with millstone and the complete setup of upper and lower millstone with the covering.

Neben dem kompletten Setup kommen Mühlenhaus und Bock noch einmal separat so das jeder seine eigene Windrichtung bestimmen kann. Auch lässt sich so die Verkleidung einfacher anbringen. Weiterhin gibt es noch dem kompletten Mahlgang, den Kran mit Mühlstein und die kleine Werkzeugbox.

Mhle_ohne_Bock_1467666095.blueprint
    Bock_1467557438.blueprint
    Kran_Muehlstein_komplett_1467555142.blueprint
    Mahlgang_1467230761.blueprint
    Werkzeugkasten_1467664942.blueprint

Best regards,
    Nick

Wirklich eine klasse Leistung. Ich habe viel von deinen Videos gelernt.
    Ein paar Anmerkungen möchte ich als alter Modellbauer dennoch loswerden: die Stückpforten sind zu tief, vom Rumpfaufbau würde hier eine Bewaffnung auf dem Oberdeck gut passen, die Stückpforten im Unterdeck würde ich schließen. Das Ruder ist etwas überdimensioniert und sollte näher an den Heckspiegel herangerückt werden. Das Ruder ist so gesehen nur eine Verlängerung des Kiels. Über der Wasserlinie ist vom Ruder eigentlich kaum was zu sehen.

Beste Grüße,
    Nick

Hier ein kleiner Aufbau einer Wassermühle incl. zweier verschiedener Mühlräder, Kammrad, Königswelle, Stocktrieb und den beiden Mühlsteinen. Später folgt noch der Aufbau für eine Blockwindmühle.

A small inner construction of a watermill with two types of water wheels, master shaft,face and cogwheel and the two millstones. A layout for a post mill will follow.

best regards

Hallo zusammen.

Nach den zahlreichen Anregungen hier im Forum habe ich mich selbst einmal außerhalb der Blockwelt versucht. Es regnet vielleicht an der ein oder anderen Stelle durch das Dach und als Boden taugt, der Authentizität wegen, auch nur gestampfter Lehm. Das etwas abgerissene Aussehen ist aber auch gewollt (wenn auch nicht unbedingt gekonnt). Wenn gewünscht reiche ich die einzelne Bauteile, hier insbesondere die nicht der DIN entsprechenden Verstrebungen und 1/3 einer Dachfläche nach.
    Kritik konstruktiver Art ist ausdrücklich erwünscht :)

After numerous suggestions here in the forum I've tried to create more than a simple shelters or small buildings only containing blocks.
    When it rains the roof leaks, the floor covering needs also some work and finally it looks a little bit raggedly.
    If desired I submit to the individual components , in particular the non- DIN corresponding struts and 1/3 of a roof surface .
    Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Viel Spass damit/ Have fun with it

Nick

i tried, but it don't work. I think it's due to the mac mouse. I can either left or right click. Using both buttons is not possible in normal configuration. Maybe I have to change system settings only for the game. Thats why i asked if someone has the same problems due to mac specifications :)

Also a mac-user I use a normal keyboard to play games wich require the extra buttons. But I've got another problem when placing blocks using the left mouse-button. I can see the line in which the blocks shall be placed but when releasing the left mouse-button no block will be placed.
    Anyone got the same problem or an idea how to solve it?

thanks,
    Nick