Posts by zitubia

Hey red, i find this bit annoying but. In creative mode you are affected by weather things. im trying to build in the rain and my character is shivering wich is annoying in creative. and for some wierd reason the log/planks etc do not snap anymore for me (enter key).

Great update otherwise :)

Hello, i would like tosuggest for an external addon for the furnaces. (not for the premative one).
    A Bellow that you have to manually press. Ether as an invetory item or something you place on the side of the furnace.

The bellow would (in theory) make the fire burn hotter and make the smelting of metals faster.
    But it also have to burn up more "fuel".

and maybe later with the electricity coming, maybe an electric air supply for the furnaces that could do it automaticly if you have it turned on.

How would that sound? I still love how it is now. but that would be an awesome addition to the game.
    Yours
    Zitubia

Here is the log.

Edit: I updated my graphics card drivers and it ddnt work first. but after restarting computer it worked. thank god :D

Hello, today my game decided to stop working for me and makes me sad :(

I dont know if i caused the loop or not.

Here is what i did before the first crash.
    Just about half a second before the game started trough steam i logged in on friends. it went haywire. It logged me in and out about 10 times really fast (during the blackscreen load before the loading screen to menu)
    and then when i saw the logo i went into steam overlay and i heard a windows sound and the game had crashed on me. I could not even scroll down on the error java gave me.

Ever since that first crash i tried the hotfix (old exe) on beta. still crashing.
    Uninstall and reinstall the game with same results.

Screenshot of Error message: IMGUR
    Is there an error log somewhere so i can see/post the whole thing?

Thanks in advance
    Zitubia

How do you do fast pickaxing? Same way as you've described with the Scythe?

you attack the second it hits (need to hold down key for animation and when it hits you release and hold again). and repeat that and voila fast pick :D

Im an sorry if this is not the correct forum section.

I am not sure if this is a bug or game mechanic.
    But if you hold down the right or left click with schythe and spam the other key you remove grass so fast.
    Example: Holding down right mouse key and clicking with left key
    Is that intentional or a bug?

ive known about fast pickaxing since i bought the game. (to attack fast when u hit the rock and skip about 50% of the animation)

Kind Regards
    Zit

Hello people, I'm wondering, is there something i can do to make the world generate faster?
    I have a i7-6700k CPU ,16 gb ddr4 ram and a gtx 1080.

The world seem to generate very slowly. Since they have upped the flyspeed to 400% and said something about beast computers could generate things faster.
    but I can fly at slower speeds and still get out of bounds before it generates.

I looked at the ram usage and it only uses between 4-800 mb out of the 4gb allocated to the game.
    Is there anything I as a player can do to speed it up?

Kind regards
    Zit

Hi, I would love to be able to put trees, bushes, grass and other types of foliage on the building blocks. Right now it seem to be linked to the main plain of the ground mesh.

Is this something you plan on doing in the future?

And i would love to have curbs to elevate a main road and sidewalks.
    Maybe a block that you choose 2 types of materials for a stair. so the lower square is one material and the top part another.

And the small slabs you can create. i would love to be able to also rotate them. not just elevate them into 3 hights.
    That way you can make an interior and exterior building without having to make 2 block thick walls.
    Maybe to take the idea from the curbs to make 2 different materials in one block.

I bet theese suggestions have been mentioned before.

Have a nice day Forum Users and Devs :D
    Sorry for my lack in english gramar.