Posts by Rohana

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

It reminds me of a hobbit house which I've actually been wanting to build for a while. :)

Building Bag's End has always been a fantasy of mine, I've tested multiple games to find which one would be adapted. I've had some results with the Rift dimension system, but Rising World seems to have more potential. I saw this one hobbit hole on a screenshot of RW, before I bought the game... (I guess it influenced my decision positively! :D)

See for yourself :

but actually, my inspiration for this particular cavehouse (which I hope is only a start to what could become a town) was this picture : (neeeeeeeed the lakes and water pools! ^^)

Here it is! I knew wasn't the only one with the deleting worlds problem!

That button isn't in the right spot : don't place the delete button in the middle of the screen! Place it on the right side, far away, so one can't press it so easily by mistake. It was my first thought when I saw the screen for the first time : Girl, you're gonna have to be careful, or you're gonna cry your eyes out because you deleted your lovely house...

Furthermore : I do agree with the lady here : flower pots are nice, but they would be nicer if I were to choose what I plant in them : flowers, of course but also small bushes (you know, those nice ferns that are useless for now, and just get destroyed?) or crops, or tree saplings so I can grow bonsai.

The grass-planting works fine actually, even if an intermediary height between supershort or superhigh grass could be nice.

last, but not least, I have to agree once more with this :

"- close the crafting windows by using the same button which I pressed to open it."

that would be cool.

Hello, I'm Rohana, I'm 40, and I started to play two days ago. After some tinkering, I settled in a caveless world (yeah, those cave give me the creeps they're far too steep for me, I'm getting dizzy from just looking down). I've got some troubles with the game crashing without notice, so I'm currently installing the latest drivers for my computer and graphic card. If it doesn't improve things, I'll come here and cry for help :D

So, my first impressions are globally good : the game is interesting, I like the atmosphere, even if I find it a little slow, maybe this is what I need now, after playing more dynamic games. The images are beautiful, maybe there is still too much discrepancy between the realistic photoeffect, and the stiffness of some animations.

The building system seems very complete, and likely to be improved in a lot of ways, there is room for more, and better, and that's a really good thing for me. Here is my first attempt at a cavehouse (yeah, we start as cavemen, so I decided to really live in one, but I dug it up myself in a hill.)

I'm gonna find my way to the "suggestions" forum, and snoop around, so I won't post the same pieces of advise than any other member. Oh, and by the way : Ich verstehe, und rede Deutsch, and je parle français aussi. :)