Posts by michaelJ

Basically it's already possible to create separate pvp areas with the plugin API ;) However, since it's our intention to add some sort of protection script to the game anyway, we will think about a way to handle pvp/pve in a similar way. But maybe it's still preferable to have a separate plugin for that, since that would be fully customizable then :thinking:

I don't have any degree in IT etc. but I can only image how much effort does it takes to create something as perfect as Rising World but it's not what I really want to say.

So to the point; about the PvE- PvP zones(I'm aware of that it could be distant Future) if this area would be generated like a biom for e.g Dark forest with more aggressive habitat with harder PvE, surviving, like lacking water or it has to be prepared before drinking etc. That would be also pretty nice place to have PK, which is nowadays misused with PvP.

Of course this zone should be having different graphics layout to make it easy to tell if this is a zone where I can die by getting killed by other player or not. Then it would be something for players who like to fight and also some safe place for those who doesn't want. It could be like jing-jang the balance, and the magic, one world would be fullyfied with sweet creatures and the other would be just the opposite. It would help to connect PvE and PvP in game. Then also magic could be divided into the 2, the dark one and the light one.

1. I've been thinking about PvP system and I have considered a PvP arena instead of PK(playerKiller) system. Maby I'm not that old player but I do remember that once PvP was really Player versus Player instead of PK(what u mean is unexpected attack). In some cases the PK was punished with some decreasing some statistics of a player. What I mean is that I stand for PvP but I say no to PK, fighting should be done with honor. It might also develop some more Knight stuff in the future.

2. If there was an electric energy, why not sanitary- I mean toilets etc, hydraulic, and the toilets would be then useful.

3. I don't know if anybody has wrote this things already, but I would love to have windows with a possibility to open like doors.

(Written by my son I don't speak any foreign language, sorry for mistakes)

It's something like this

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000231673ae, pid=4964, tid=2964
    #
    # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_73-b02) (build 1.8.0_73-b02)
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.73-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [atio6axx.dll+0x2773ae]
    #
    # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

Java has been already reinstaled, VGA drivers also. Please help me, to solve this problem, What i can do?\

SYSTEM INFO:

VGA; ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
    RAM; 10G DDr3

If You need more informations please write back.