Posts by Nosnibor

Maybe soon we will see some mobs come in that will change the game from creative play to survival. We can only but hope..

Well I have seen some post mentioning baddies so yeah probably in the future. If they were super aggressive I could see that adding some point of seeking shelter. Hopefully they won't just be followers that you can escape easily.

2. Naturally flowing water is a really hard task, especially traveling larger distances (like for rivers). I'd be glad when we have flowing water, or water at all in the game ;)

This was one of the first things I was looking for when I started playing. It may be a hard task but would add so much more realism to what you have already done. Understanding it's a hard task...I'm rooting for you! lol

I played a few hours last night. I was only able to see maybe 6 servers (there may have just been only 6). I didn't really see many issue at all though most servers were just running a few people in them. I did fall through the world a few times but I don't know if that is a network issue or a known bug. Anyways for the most part it seemed pretty stable. Good job.

I see there are a ton of different blocks you can make. I am under the impression that "stone" will not be the only component for them in the future as well. My suggestion/question is that the "heavier" style blocks take more damage/work to break.? I would like to think this is something planned but I can never be too sure now days. I would like to think reinforced concrete could hold someone out longer than just some of the stone. This idea really banks off the thought of multi-player and the survival mode. I can see people setting the game aside if all blocks are equal and anyone can waltz inside their home and take what they want.

Also I ask/suggest that blocks can be rotated in the future? All the furniture and stuff has that option. I would like to see placing a block with the same function. As I can tell now all blocks are on the same grid...I learned this after tunneling out a nice spot to live and I wanted to wall off a section. It wasn't even with the grid so I was stuck with a weird diagonal wall. The rest of the world has dimension so maybe the blocks can be too. Now once the first block is placed maybe have the grid build off that so you can have straight lines. Maybe even have a toggle for snap to on/off...and 1 more thing maybe have it so we can add multiple blocks vertically as you have with horizontally now.

It would be cool if you could push animals into a pen, and breed them and make more animals for meat and cooking later on.

Maybe they could add a leash system. Pushing would be too much like something else.

I think yes and no. For multiplayer I would suggest taking away the distance of players from the tab menu. Instead I would suggest that while in a party/group you can see where your friends or other party members are. FYI if you didn't know you can group up. So I think if they simply just added maybe a direction arrow and distance next to the grouped players name that would fix the issue you may be having...Unless you are out for blood which another person responded in already saying adding additional methods would just be chaos.

Building on top of that maybe on the compass there can be the arrow pointing to people you have partied with.

I think yes and no. For multiplayer I would suggest taking away the distance of players from the tab menu. Instead I would suggest that while in a party/group you can see where your friends or other party members are. FYI if you didn't know you can group up. So I think if they simply just added maybe a direction arrow and distance next to the grouped players name that would fix the issue you may be having...Unless you are out for blood which another person responded in already saying adding additional methods would just be chaos.

I bought it on steam yesterday. I actually looked at it when it first came out and I passed but I came back, watched some youtube videos and pulled the trigger. I spent some of last night playing and enjoying the game. There is still a lot of work to be done but I'm excited to see where it goes.

My only concern is the element the game makes me think that these blocks I'm placing would protect me from players but in reality it takes just as long to break as anything else. I keep wishing it was more survival instead of creation but if I keep that in mind I should be ok.