Posts by Padinha1971

When i did my first server called "Os Lusiadas" a huge city with a Bank, Police, School, Museum, Medical Center, etc etc etc and has no sucess, i thought with my best friend R4, this is going wrong and we need something diferent to attract people.
    So i decide to buy another server and start to create a new spawn area in secret. Only after that i told R4 what i were doing and ask him to take care of all scripts and find a way to add levels to players... I named LEVEL UP......and he made it:)
    Than he met Chrisx and his Vornet script and since then we are working together. We are very proud to have Chrisx in this server, as well as Furbal and James7. I love all players active or not, we have more than a hundred protected lands and we want more. We are a big family here.
    I had a big surprise when Chrisx link me this video and the pride in all involved could not be higher.
    Thank you all, i love you.
    Join us, you all most welcome. <3:thumbup:

Hi there
    When i try to send a pm to another player in my server, i get a message with a fatal error occurred with something about java written.
    Can u help me, plz.
    Thanks

I understand perfectly the current development state, don't worry. :)
    Then I guess I have some "work" waiting for me now.
    Thank you very much for the tips, and for the fast response as well! Keep on the awesome work!

(P.S.: I only noticed about the already existent topic about translations after I've finished posting. I will assume it is fine to post my pt-BR translation there as soon as I finish it. :thumbup: )

Para quando a tradução da versão 0.7

Oops! An Error OccurredThe server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Anyone help, please... this happen when trying to restart server

Heya guys,
    Someone could help me to know how to block some items as blueprint, etc. to new players when they arrive to server, please ?
    Thank You.

Hi every1
    Im creating a new server, and im looking for an experienced builder to create a church in my server.
    If you are interested, add me at steam friend list and i will give IP to join my server.
    Send me msg by steam for we both join the game and i give u permissions to build on it.
    Please i need serious ppl and not someone to destroy.
    Thank You

To add to steam look for : ALLGARVIU