Posts by dapurewitch

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Not sure if this update had an effect on old worlds, but I can't find any of the new structures on the world I've been building on for quite some time. I've gone to the extent of using F2 to fly around, 3,000 blocks in each direction, and have found nothing. The new animals are available, but none of the structures. Do I need to blueprint my builds and launch a new world?

ya that is weird. they should be in unloaded chucks of your world. but if you decide to do fresh world i will still be watching :)

i think adding some kind of auto planter will be soooo helpful in game for planting your crops. you can only plant one seed/seedling at a time and each has a timer so it takes forever to plant a stack of seeds/seedlings,even longer for more than one stack. having some kind of auto planter and maybe harvester, would help so much. you load your seeds/seedlings into the planter and go over were planting and it will auto plant the seeds n such for you. same can be done for harvesting your crops with a harvester. also some kind of wagon were we could place crates would help when harvesting as we could load up the harvested crops in the crates and then take to were we are storing and unload there :} we would benifit greatly from these. thanks

i often wonder were is rising world going? were does the insperation for this game come from? maybe some insperation from minecraft but what else? how about Wurm Online/unlimited? will there be skills that you need to level up? will there eventually be male and female animals? how will the taming work for certain animals such as horses,will we have to just tame them with food instantly or will taming take time n skill? what about breeding animals? will the female become pregnant and give birth in a given time and how many babies will they have? such as, a horse may have from 1 to 2 foals but a pig can have anywere from 4 to 12 piglets. been trying wurm online and its a great game,hoping some insperation/ideas for rising world will be drawn from wurm.

really anxious for the next update and hoping there will be a holiday surprise for all of us ;)

ya im also hoping for herbal medicines too lol. im prob one of the few not to interested in the dungens as much as other content, im more into the animals and farming n such :) some more ambient sounds would be nice also. owls and frogs at night would be awsome. i dont have a great graphics card,its only a 650 so not the worst but not the best for running such a game. i have stuff turned down but still get alot of lag unfortunately,even worse in single player. used to play ark but cant play it anymore,last time i tried it wouldnt even load,so ya im kinda scared this will end up the same way and i really love the game so far :(

i love this game so far and the direction in which it seems to be going. some things i cant wait for are, horses,even if we cant ride them right away im really excited for horses to be added. hoping there will be different kinds of horses as well. i bet they will be beautiful and cant wait to ride my horse in the beautiful world :} often wonder if we will have to tame them and how? and for breeding to be added as well,i so want to have a horse ranch and breed various types of horses and other animals. also cant wait for new crops and foods to be added,maybe herbs and spices to add to recipies and such and maybe be able to customize your own recipies too!hoping we will have tons of different foods to make and crops to grow!coffee and tea are two other things i'd love to see and maybe coffee and tea makers and such. more furniture and maybe appliences like the coffee and tea makers and a microwave and such for your home as well as kitchen cabinets,fridge,stove ect........i could list so many ideas n such lol. my problem is idk how much longer my laptop will run the game and when and if the day comes i can no longer play it i will irl cry cause like i said i really do love the game. what are some of your thoughts? leave a reply :)

im also hoping for herbs n spices to cook with! be able to grow parsley,basil,garlic.......maybe even use them in natural medicines :)

i cant wait till more cooking is implemented! hoping they will add coffee and tea. it would be awsome to sip on some coffee while watching that beautiful sunrise and sip on some tea watching that beautiful sunset :)
    so many foods and crops im hoping will be added,herbs n spices, wheat for making bread,...........holiday foods would be awsome as well,pheasant and turkey,ham.....

im thinking a world map would be an awsome addition to the game. you can bring it up and zoom in on it to find savannas,snow biomes and such and even set a waypoint to your home base that you can use as a guide home with your compass.also be good to find villages and such if they're added :)

im spoiled on modded minecraft lol,i use minecraft comes alive all the time. little maids mob is awsome too lol. rising world is on the realistic side so i thought npcs that you can buy from and sell to as well as marry could/would be a good idea :) plus make single player not so lonely lol

i love the idea someone had on adding npc's to the game. im gonna take it a step further and say,add npc's male and female and children. it would be so cool to be able to find a spouse and get married and have children! also they would have diff jobs in their community and trading would be cool too. so you could buy meat from a butcher and veggies from a farmer ect.....maybe even hire say a hunter to do some hunting for you or guards to help you raid dungens......

it would be so cool to make a bear skin rug for your floor. when you kill a bear you can get bear skin from it,when you have enough you can craft a bear skin rug.