Posts by THEtom4Hawk

No, neither my anti-virus nor my firewall show any errors. Besides, if it was my anti-virus it wouldn't probably even let me turn on anything in the first place. Do you maybe know how saving work on RW servers? Is it periodical or does it save on exit?

Ok look. I have discovered that no matter what, after I restart my PC, the server doesnt start, even if it was just downloaded. That's all. I just wanted to know if there is a solution for this. It doesnt matter if I change any settings, the server just doesnt start either way after a restart.

I ran the server the same day I downloaded, set it up and it was all fine. I turn my PC off. The next day I wanna get on the server, it doesn't work. Everything seems fine in the CMD and there were no errors, but the server is just not starting. I can connect to other server fine, just not my own. I downloaded the server files once more and after replacing all the files it worked, I could connect normally. I could switch the map to a newly downloaded server, but the problem is is that I spawn somewhere else than previously, I don't have my inventory and the next time I restart my PC, the server won't work anyway, just like the previous one. It seems like after I restart my PC, the server files get corrupted or something. That's why I'm asking how to shut down the server, maybe it won't corrupt the files if I shut down the server before shutting my PC down.

Hello community,

I just got the game yesterday and set up a server for a couple friends. Not only yesterday's server save is gone, the server mysteriously doesn't start, and I have no clue on how to restart/shut down the server without actually shutting my PC down. There is no info anywhere what so ever.

Plz help