Posts by WalterDasTrevas

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Greetings.
    Today I had a fatal exception while playing.

Would it be the plugin to feed animals?

Error occurred during application-update (25)
    java.lang.NullPointerException

Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (6):
    at com.jme3.scene.Node.addUpdateChildren(Node.java:190)
    at com.jme3.scene.Node.addUpdateChildren(Node.java:194)
    at com.jme3.scene.Node.getUpdateList(Node.java:223)
    at com.jme3.scene.Node.updateLogicalState(Node.java:240)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:329)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:197)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (7):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (8):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (9):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (10):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (11):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (12):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (13):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (14):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (15):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (16):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (17):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (18):
    Application SEVERE: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Error occurred during application-update (19):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (20):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (21):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (22):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (23):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (24):
    Application SEVERE: Error occurred during application-update (25):
    content.Game SEVERE: Fatal error occurred:
    Error occurred during application-update (25)

... (1) ChunkAdditions saved to DB!
    [UPTIME: 2898s] Disconnected from: /5.196.33.36:6001
    Shutdown 1 database threads...
    HIVE ConnectionError
    HIVE Disconnect
    Remaining queues: 6
    EXECUTE TASK: UpdatePlayerTask
    aA.a INFO: DatabaseTaskManager stopped!
    RESET LUA
    destroyed errorhandler...
    SHUTOWN DONE

Since it is an international community, the forum companions could kindly translate their texts into English, after all, putting everything in German ends up excluding part of the community, since Google Translator is bad.

I do not usually attend the forum because of this, some of the most interesting tutorials are not in a universal language.
    Many players who do not understand English or German, for example, first translate from German to English, then from English to Chinese, Spanish, Russian, etc., because Google Translator is very good translating things into English, but turns into a Mess when we try other languages.

I am totally lay. ?(

Do I need to create a folder with all the textures? The new textures going to be added, or are they going to replace the textures that already exist? Is there a limit?

Anyone with skills in creating plugins could do this in a way that lay players like me and thousands of others, can apply our textures in a simple way?

Once I read Red51 saying that I would need to replace a native texture, convert, is there any tutorial? ?(

This was in my single-player game in the standalone version. I might actually have a tiny plugin installed that I wrote but I certainly did not use that command or any command. I simply flew over a place where a cabin should be. And I very rarely experience crashes in this game.. It's quite stable, for an alpha. :)

Have you made forceware "clean installations", or do you install over the previous driver? Sometimes this kind of instability occurs because of this.

ok i just tested it in single player and it works fine

when you use /delete con in single player or on a server even if the command does not delete anything you get an output of Deleted all Construction
    in the chat box, you did not get this so i noted in your video that you have used your programmable keys to save this command, try doing another video but this time type the command don't use the shortcut key you have made.

hi
    first /selectarea is also part of the protection script so even if you don't have block placer installed you can still select an area
    oO but by how there is no feedback when you enter into the chat /delete my guess is you have not added the block placer plugin to your plugins folder, because even if it did not delete your beams you should have got error something went wrong or all construction removed, messages in chat

whats your server name i can come and take a look but your also need to add me as a admin for me to test it out

But I have the blockplacer installed, in the same folder as the other plugins. Single player mode.

Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\plugins\BlockPlacer\BlockPlacer.jar

Is it in the wrong folder?

Just a bump to let everyone know /delete (blocks, land, obj, veg, con, or abs ) now works, you don't need to update your script as i had done the code before the api was updated

Greetings !!
    I'm trying to delete some beams to test the plugin, but I'm not getting it.
    I first typed "/ select area". It worked. However, when I select the beams and type "/delete obj", nothing happens. ?(

What are the rotation modes? how you change them? Is there any doco on it?
    I find hard to find a place where all the documentation is: there are forum posts on server.permissions, for instance, but it is all over the place.

Perhaps a top level pinned post with links to the several post where all the commands, settings, etc are would be a good start :)

Greetings!
    You need to open the console and type "setr 1" and "setp 1", "p" = position and "r" = rotation. All without quotes!

The higher the number, the higher the speed and the lower the accuracy.

The default is "setr 15" and "setp 15".
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To move the beams, logs and planks accurately, you first choose the angle by using the "arrows", "page up" and "page down", then you fix the beam temporarily using the "right ctrl" and use the arrows and "page up" and "page down" to choose the position.

Shift + arrows changes width and length.

May seem a bit confusing at first, but you will realize that creative freedom becomes almost infinite with such options. Together, I recommend these plugins:

https://forum.rising-world.net/thread/5618-plug-in-planks-n-beams-with-any-built-in-texture/

https://forum.rising-world.net/index.php/Thread/2498-Script-World-edit
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the future, everything will probably be simpler, but for now you have to master those options, but I guarantee it's worth it if you're creative and like to build.

I built this abandoned cabin using only beams on the structure and planks on the roof.: