Posts by geminiz

Hello all. Loving the game so far. Even doing a let's play on it already on my youtube channel. Just look for geminiz plays on youtube.

I would absolutely love to see prospecting in a game like this. I am talking gold panning , and gemstones. Would be a great form of currency .

Also i would love to see fishing and an extensive farming abilty. Where i can plant and harvest crops and flowers, and maybe even the ability to set up shops and sell these goods. . Not like minecraft, but the ability to make certain types of real fishing poles and dig up bait like worms, and even boats for when you go out on a lake or river.

I know prospecting sounds boring , but with a little research i think it could be a great addition to a survival style game such as this.

Hope these help and again loving the game even in it's early stage i am very impressed.

P.S. i see your talking about monsters. I really hope it's not like mincraft and the million other games that have zombies and shit. Animals that can attack and NPC's that attack cool, but no more damn zombies lol. It's been done to death. I wanna get mauled by a bear or try to outrun a cheeta lol. Maybe even wander into a village wondering if the people are going to be friendly traders , or are they going to be a pissed off cannibalistic tribe that chases me with bows and arrows or guns and tries to cook my ass on a spit over a fire.