Posts by Morlen

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I am aware of the huge structural things that are going on. A number of months ago when i first played it, my pc on all the lowest settings with everything turned off couldn't play it at more that 5 fps, now i'm knockin 30-40 solid. I'm sure theres a number of things that have to be done before water "can" work.

As far as being able to create a trench with the rake lol, takes a long time, but I've been able to make BIG farming plots (roughly 50-60 by 30) after a few hours by hand lol. then I stand back and examine my work and it's great.

So I have ~37ish hours into this. I love the graphics, the feel. I'm seeing people here and on the Steam forums coming up with all these great ideas about where this could go from a vanilla as well as some real awesome mod ideas.

My take is this: This game is sooo young....with so much potential. I'm sitting here giggling like a child waiting impatiently to see whats gonna happen next lol. After a few years(off and on, more so on than off) of modded Minecraft I have come to really love this game in all of the limitations it has so far. Of all the things that could come out, or things that are confirmed, the one major thing I'm waiting for is what ima call "The Big Water Update!" Duh Duh duh! lol

No really...this look...with flowing water that reacts to environment voxel changes.....carving a swath of the earth with hand (or machinery) to redivert a river or high pond to irrigate a crop...or power a watermill...
    Imagine the potential for textures and function that could come from one major part of coding (I'm assuming it's a big task code wise) from getting water to work WELL!

Imagine beginning a new game and one thing you and your friends do is start by digging a well, as well as everything else. Food, shelter, clothing my mom would always say.

Hmm, now that I think about it...Water flows over the wheel and gears are made to spin the sawblade to be able to get 12 lumber from one log as opposed to 4...

Yeah, I want the water....
    Love this game guys, keep goin.