Posts by Caz

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

So i have around 100 hours in the game and my fps has always been great, like 100fps on avg. I streamed about 3 different times and the fps was fine but now i am getting like 40fps. And i have not changed anything, did you guys bring out an update thats messing with my fps or something?
    Is there a way i can dedicate more of my system to running the game as i have a very powerfull pc. I also run the game in 2560x1440 which may cause some issues but like i said, it was fine before. Please let me know of anyways i can dedicate more ram or Vram etc to the game, thanks.

My PC specs
    I7 6700K
    GTX 1070 8GB
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD (Game is on here)
    + Other stuff that doesn't matter

Hi all, i have been checking twitch for a few days now and i'v noticed that no one livestreams this game. There was one stream, however it was German and wasn't up for very long. I enjoy live streaming and would love to do so in high quality however there are no people even watching Rising world on twitch. Would anyone here be interested in starting a small community where we share idea's and talk about the game through live streams.
    (NOTE)
    I have a good internet connection for high quality streaming along with a £1,300 pc that can run it all, i could also buy a webcam for facecams and what not in the future.

So i have spent around 40 hours working on this castle and my surrounding creations. Alot of the time has gone into mining to gather the stone for the castle. Please note that this is by no means finished and there are lots of little mistakes that i have not yet cleaned up. I plan to spend 10x more time playing on this world and making this castle bigger and better. There are lots of little rooms and corridors around the castle, i will make a full tour video when it's more complete. Please let me know what you think and what i can do to improve :)

Ok thanks, i will move the game to my SSD drive, i also had some issues with the world not generating in front of me. Might be a bad hardrive i have noticed problems in other games too. As for what recording software i used, it's called mirillis action. I doubt many people use it over OBS, i just used it because i had payed for the software a while back.

So i had noticed some strange lag while playing on my single player world and i found that the cause was steam downloading things in the background. I then ran some test and i found that the same problem i had with lag also happens if i live stream the game, this is strange because my internet is very good and i don't have any problems in other games. Also i am only playing single player so i don't really see why that much internet connection is needed just to run the game. The lag issue i have is hard to explain, i guess it's like block lag in Minecraft. The stone i am hitting never breaks, or there is a huge delay. It's the same for hitting tree's or anything else.

The problem is now fixed as far as i can tell it was due to steam downloading updates for other games in the background, once i paused it the game worked as normal. But anyway as for the animation it would just crack then go back to normal then crack again but not actually break.

I am hitting the stone over and over again and nothing is happening, i have tried hitting stone in different places and still nothing. If i tab out and back in it then loads and breaks the stone and gives me the stone. It's as if its server lag but i'm playing singleplayer.