Posts by bohomojo90

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

In creative mode I used a blueprint item to create something, now I want to create another blueprint but when I equip the blueprint item it only wants to make the last thing I created and I'm not sure how to switch it without destroying the blueprint item and creating a new one... Hope that makes sense. Anyone know how to switch blueprint plans?

These are amazing creations! Have you modded the game at all to be able to manipulate pieces so finely to create these curves and tiny pieces? I've been trying to see what I can learn to create and can't seem to replicate such beautiful results

Whoops! I felt so silly haha thank you. Got it all figured out now. I do have an actual bug to report though... After some gameplay time, the bar on the grinding station is no longer solid and cannot be pushed. Player walks right through. Fixed upon reloading the world but can get irritating over time. A similar thing is happening with the spinning wheel... After some time, it no longer displays its spinning animation (but still works).

I feel like I'm either confused by the compass interface or it's backwards. Am I reading the red side or the white side of the needle as the direction I'm facing? Choosing either one, when facing "South", and turning to my right (which should be West) it points to East instead. I think the needle is moving the opposite direction that it should be. :S