Posts by boisseau

good evening sirs,

I have exactly the same problem as RisingWorld17,
    here is my configuration in case it will help

Windows 7 (x64) 6.1 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9_37 -H:3072 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2540M CPU @ 2.60GHz, JE70_HR, 8043 MB (3186 MB Heap)
    AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series 20160226000000.000000-000 15.301.1901.0
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 20150526000000.000000-000 9.17.10.4229

Gentlemen good evening,

And thank you for your help, I tried tonight to create a rule by port, and after a test with a distant friends it works,

Thanks a lot for your help

@botchikii being French if my help can be useful to you to continue the wiki francophone I would be delighted to help you

good evening everyone,
    Thank you for your help, as planned I carry out new tests with my friends,
    And here is what puts me the server window,

I saw that there had been an update of the server so we may try again with different ports
    On the other hand, what I can not understand is that we get all three to connect to a server that I temporarily rent on nitrado

thank you

Botchikii good evening,

Thanks for your reply, yes I tried by disabling the server hive verification,

I also tried entering my local ip "192.168.1.99" in "server ip", since this is the address on which the server is running, and my external ip in "http server ip" so that my friends can to find me,

But I was wondering if "http server ip" will not be the hive server ip

thank you for the answer,
    I try with the server open, here are the results,

I started to inquire about the connection with the HIVE server
    I tried on a site to ping the site of rising world but I do not find it again,

Note that the error message is only displayed when I modify the ip address of the file "server.properties", when I remove the ip address here is what its put me,

Hello and thank you FortuneQuacker

Living in france my ISP is bouygues telecom, when i use my minecraft server all well,
    I have been seeing on the website suggested above to see if my ports are well open and this is the case,
    But considering the number of servers on RW I wondered if anyone could enlighten those who are still looking,

Thank you for your help I will look for this side

Hello,
    I come to you because under the steam version, we download the dedicated server,
    On my side I can log in locally, but when one of my friends try to connect, the command window displays an error message,
    Despite all that was said in the previous messages, we opened the ports, set the firewall, having no anti virus, I do not know how to do,

Thank you for your help

i am on windows 7