Posts by Xantheos

Yes, the file structure looks like that... the server even created a bkup folder in the SimpleCar folder... I don't know why its not working still.

Ok... NOW it works... needed to reload the plugins...

thanks

So none of that worked. Created the plugins folder all lower case... added an assets folder in the plugins folder for the assets since its likely that this is where the simplecar.jar file will look for the assets.

shouldn't the *.jar file go into the "lib" folder with all the other *.jar files?

The Zip file only extracts on my PC.. then I need to upload all three of those files that I explained in my first post. There is a *.jar file included in that unzipped file.

There are usually two more files. The problem is that I'm not sure they belong in the scripts folder on the server. Access to the server is only on the web in the interface I showed on the screen. There is no standard filesystem like is shown in all the how-tos. So my question remains where do all three files go? I can't imagine they all go in the scripts folder... however, maybe I could add a folder for each in the scripts folder only keeping the jar in the scripts folder and the other two files in the folder... but the problem is that I don't know what path the *.jar calls to... this is why I was asking if anyone else has added scripts to a GTXgaming hosted server.

Thank you for the reply.