Posts by 88le88

ok i looked at the script and fixed the problem with any user making new areas and also the /cancelarea should work now

Please update and test then let me know how it goes :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for job! Yes now /cancelarea works. And common player can only /selectarea but he can't create it.

Is there an easy way to clear all prices and make them manually only for those items that I need? I can export a pricelist. And change values to -1. But there are hundreds of strings.

May be you have a clean pricelist?

Could you see what do I do step by step and tell me where I'm wrong?

First i type /selectarea
    I can see red squares. Its ok, I choose the size and I enter into red area. (If i type /cancelarea - red squares does not desappear!!!)
    Then I try to type /addplayertoarea Owner 88le88 and it says "You must enter the area first". But I stand inside the area.
    Only when I type /createarea Name - area appears. But without the Owner. Here i can type /addplayertoarea Owner 88le88 and it works but only when make myself an Admin on the server.
    If I'm not Admin it says here that I don't have rights.

And as a result any player can create an "empty area" without Owner. He can't add himself to area. And we have protected area that no one can use.

Where am I wrong?

As I understood, only Admin can make somebody an owner of first area. But how can I forbid players to create those "empty areas"?

And is there a way to cancel red squares when i desided not to create an area? (as I told before a comand /cancelarea doesn't work)

Can't understand. In some reason a command "/makemyarea areaname" does not return anything. I can use "/createarea areaname". But it only creates an area without adding me as an Owner. Then I can do nothing with the area when I'm still not admin. Can't dig, can't remove an area, can't add myself as an Owner. When I make myself admin I can do more. But what should other players do? What do I do wrong? Seems like griefers can come to a server and create areas which no one can use

And another one question. When I used a command "/selectarea" and changed my decision of creating an area, what should I do to get rid of red squares?

I have to be sorry. May be all theese questions have their answers above in this topic. But I'm not english-speaking and it's very difficult to me to read and understand.