Posts by Wyzer

Wonder if i can get assistance. My horses even after being saddled wander off and am not aware what food to tame them with? Are they already added into the abm? haha so after a saddle they shouldnt wander off? mine are literally going through stone walls and just taking off.

I believe their is an issue with ABM, on a server I was on this morning, the horse had a "Horse XXXXX (Wild)" statement over it, even though it was saddled, and ridden.
    On other servers with ABM this is not happening. Is it possible your client or server has a experimental version of ABM? Or it could be that the ABM plug-in is conflicting with another plug-in?

I would also suggest you try Potatoes, as that is another of the "other animals" food.

K just updated to the latest release, 0.9.3 and the Rising World Window opens, then closes almost immediately. I have restarted Steam client and have restart computer, all updates were applied earlier today (Ubuntu updates) without issue.

If there are any logs I can provide, please let me know. Thank you.

Specs are:

Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS 64-BIT
    i5-4690K
    16MB RAM

NVidia Graphic Drives 384.130 (Latest drivers for my card)
    GTX 1050Ti SC

Java Version - 1.8.0_171

Definitely would like to be able to replant those non-harvestable items. Some servers are vanilla survival, and all terraforming needs to be done manually, so being able to add back those items to the area that was just slope/flattened would be wonderful. Even if it is just 1 sapling/seed per item.

Ok, I tried searching for this, but got Zilch as a result.

Can anyone tell me, when in Creative Mode, when pressing F6 then choosing #2 (Blocks), when you open your inventory to select the block type, is Block 218 (Sand) now shown? Under the previous version, which I still need to use for a time, Block 218 is not available for selection in this feature.

Didn't take it as being harsh. I should have stated that my search did not bare fruit, and I am sure there are many times the same thing is posted over and over again.

Red51 did say past (old) stacks shall stay uneffected so this is the part where I say I'm annoyed that people don't read what Red51 is saying. I guess it's easy to miss so maybe I should give the benefit of the doubt. But yeah, not much to worry about.

Well I am still new to this forum, and to be honest my search skills (search bar syntax and so on) are not very good.

I was informed by other players that in the past they just "lost" items when changes have been made, so that is the majority of what I went on, after not being able to find definitive information about what you stated. Thanks for clearing the air.

I would like the Ramp Corner to be fully rotatable. When I use the ramps on the vertical surface, I cannot use the Ramp Corner as it only goes horizontal in the "North" "South" position.

Hmm... we really need more feedback on this. I'm not so happy about the previous stack sizes, especially when it comes to big items like pelts (previously you were able to carry up to nearly 1200 pelts in your inventory) =O It would be great to hear what others think about this.

I can understand about some items, especially hides/pelts, who should not stack to more than 8-16 pieces. My concern with changing of stack sizes right now, is what happens to the large amount of inventory stacks that I have in my warehouse? I have over 20 Large Crates of stone for instance, and if the stack size is changed to 32, or some other smaller number, what happens to those stores? Do I lose them, thus losing half of my "income", or do they stay at the previous stack size (64), but when I move them they split into 2 or more stacks of the new size?

I will say this, when it comes to cotton/hemp leaves, 64 could stay or be increased, as we are talking light weight/compressible materials here.