Posts by Nimrodell

Hi,
    Im not sure if this is helpfull, but this is what i just got when i was first playing in my single server, logged out because it kept freezing (message no responce), than becaus the game menu was blinking i pressed the litle x
    and got this pop-up. :/

Windows 7 (x64) 6.1 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.2.1_37 -H:3072 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, H97-PLUS, 8134 MB (3186 MB Heap)
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 20150527000000.000000-000 9.18.13.5306
    RF_CHILD_LIGHTLIST: false
    RF_TRANSFORM: false
    RF_BOUND: true
    RF_MATPARAM_OVERRIDE: false
    at com.jme3.scene.Spatial.checkCulling(Spatial.java:360)
    at commons.c.a(SourceFile:538)
    at commons.c.renderScene(SourceFile:533)
    at commons.c.renderViewPort(SourceFile:644)
    at commons.c.a(SourceFile:704)
    at commons.c.render(SourceFile:685)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:343)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:198)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

There is a search box on right top, in the black header.

Oh how did i miss that, thx :D

For future reference you can always press Ctrl+F on your keyboard and search for a string like the word "search" (in this instance). I often use the 'find' facility to navigate websites quickly.

Most of these forum pages are indexed by google. You can probably find something easier using Google than the own search engine built in. :\

ill thry to remember that, also thx :D

Hello,
    I was wondering if there is a possibility to search this forum on word or frase.
    becouse ive been looking up and down this forum and havent found it.

yeah but the problem is that i started to put new games not under C: but under a different part E:, becouse i didnt have more space.
    Now i found out my screenshots still go to C: along with more things from rising world. Ill need to ask my brother to help move everything (if thats possible)
    Was allready wandering why my C: was still filling up :P
    Still learning lol

But realy thx for helping both of you:)

Tut mir leid ive Bein suchen und suchen, kann nicht finden, wo Screenshots sind.

Hello,

Bit new to the forum, love it here though, scrolling through the blueprints, suggestions etc.
    Perhaps it is a nice idea to have your char being able to specialize in electricity, helping ppl with their electricity and calling themselfes electritians.
    Same with plummers. :D