Posts by JCDriven

Then you should work on your wording, your post had no reference to the game at its current state or even the words "I would like to see this in the game" or "how about you add this to the game" or "here is an idea for a new item/object" or any other paraphrasing of the above to suggest you wanted the items added to the game. Further to that you had 10s of external links to various commercial hemp product producing/selling websites, that is called advertising in my language. If you want to post a suggestion for the game then post only images or links to non-commercial websites and write it up properly to reflect a suggesting manner and not an advertising one.

Wow this is going way to far

I think this guy is lost, i been on the internet for over 20 years and can't :cursing::thumbdown: believe he thinks posting one forum and having my link to my Facebook page in my banner is spam, i have been a mod and owned my own forum for psp and had 100,000 users so i would nothing to do with this game if am going to be abused by one of your admins. Your game wont make it if this is the road your going down. I LIKE YOU HAD HEMP IN THE GAME AND WANTED TO SEE IF YOU LIKE ANYONE PRODUCTS I SHOWED TO ADD ON THE GAME BUT W/E I WILL JUST Make my own game peace out and find JESUS!!!

Actually I didn't delete this post, but a few people reported it. It wasn't clear if this was really a suggestion or just an advertisement - there wasn't a concrete reference to the game, instead it provided general information about hemp and also contained a lot of links to external sites (mostly companies which are offering hemp-related products or services).

I've restored the topic for now, but maybe you could point out how these various aspects could be used in the game exactly ;) And please remove the links to external commercial homepages.

I will remove the links sorry i do not know these company just to source from. Sorry for the mix up