Posts by MandyBluestar

When you open the ingame journal, on the left-sided page at very top you probably see the group folder name of your own blueprint. At right and left of this folder name you see ">" and "<". What happens when you click on these icons? Is the second folder displayed without any content or does it not appear at all?
    I remember that with my very first blueprints, I did not understand this kind of display immediately, so maybe you have the same problem which I had in beginning. :) This is the reason why I ask.

When I click on < and > in journal the only subfolder that will show up is the one I have my blueprint that I created in.

Ok so I tried all of these blueprints on my client and they all work, do you by any chance play on a server and not single player? I ask because some servers deny access to blueprints not created by the player who tries to use them so these don't show up in your journal at all. In SP you should be able to see all blueprints as normal without restrictions.

I have played on a server but I tried for blueprints on single player. Even made a new game they just won't show up.

Tried putting them in one at a time still the only one showing up is the one I made. Restarted computer, made a new game still the downloaded blueprints don't show. Tried looking online for this issue and unable to find anything similar. Not sure where to go from here.

Restarting didn't work for me so I removed the folder and created a blueprint in game. I was able to use this blueprint from journal. So then I placed all the blueprints into that folder that the game generated and restarted game and steam completely. The only blueprint showing up after restart in journal is the one I created. ?(

Can anyone please help me. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but my blueprints do not show up in my journal in game. I have downloaded several blueprints from this forum and put them in Program Files X86 Steam Steamapps Common Rising World Blueprints
    The Blueprints folder did not exists so I had to create it. I have windows 10