Posts by Sickle

It would be nice to have the option to pick the same textures used on the blocks.
    I've thought about the creation of an irrigated farm with pipes running up and down my rows. The wood "pipes" don't seem to fit, || I have a solution! :rolleyes:
    Metal pipes/poles could be made using rods. Metal beams would use ingots of which ever metal pertains to the texture. Terms would accommodate the correct piece. (Stone "beams" would be "pillars". Metal "planks" would be "sheets".)
    Instead of having a "block bench", turn it into a masonry table. This way all 3 building materials have their own crafting station. [Sawbench for wood, Anvil for metal and a Masonry Bench for stone/cement] A block, "pole", "plank", "beam" category will then need be added to the drop down box of each bench. [with the correct terminology] Only adding the textures/materials to the bench that handles the particular resource. This only pertains to building materials such as planks, beams, poles and blocks. I'm not saying do that with everything in the main workbench or the tier 2 workbench.
    If anyone can add to this suggestion, please do.

P.S.- This game, is a dandy! Good job :thumbup:
    Edit: Without console commands

Technically, yes, though I guess someone else from the team could have actually written it. They're right there in a blue banner announcement at the top of the page. Unless you closed it, I guess. In which case... well.. you can trust us! That's what it says exactly. It looks something like this:

except the :!: is blue instead of yellow and white instead of black. And kind of bigger.

Woops :P i didnt notice that. Thanks .

"The player models update will be finally available on Thursday, 30th of November 2017, around the evening"
    AWESOME!!! 8o:D

Just curious where this information came from... Didn't see it in this tread. Are these words from Red?