Posts by Agrenor

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Sagen wir's mal so ... den Steamtrollen würde es recht geschehen. Ich bewundere echt Avanar für seine Geduld.

Ich meine jeder freut sich drauf. Vielen hier wäre es zwar nicht gerade recht, wenn es verschoben worden wäre, aber wir wissen was da geleistet wird.

Und da es jetzt bald kommt, freuen wir uns doppelt ...

One point to the block and structural integrity:

It give no game who structural physic is realistic. Examples like Space Engineers, Medival Engineeers, Empyrion, (new game examples) etc. All this games have a horrible structur-physic. And this list is endless over many games in the past with pseudo-physic.

Stone have more mass then wood. Wood can only have a maximum size to hold weigt over it and has a massiv own mass, pillars must have a correct weight, height and mass. A bow has not the same integrity then a plane. A dome must have exact mass and structur calculatet, and so on and so on.

This is a theme of a studium over years. Implement extrem calculation of function, direction, mass and static.
    Rising World base on architecture. When structural integrity implement, then it must have a realistc architektur physic modell. All other is nonsens, or frustating.
    No player will study architekture bevor build. Or be frustatet when will build a idee.

It gives many screenshot about buildings in the game, that are will all destroyed with a correct physik modell, but there are great bulding, famous ideas.
    Fantasy has no rules - and Rising World give every builder the possibility to do what the own fantasy and creativity give to him or her.

Some players can better build beginnig with the roof - some of foundation - some with a wall. There were all forced to beginn wiht the basment. Planned every building with exact static calculations bevor build. Will i build a basment afer i build the foundation, every builder have a massiv problem.

Lets players the freedom to do what they will do. Integrity rules in games are not realistic, there were never realistic, there are a joke and a point of frustration, and the death of creativity.
    Or there are extrem expensiv architecture-programms.

Rising World is a world of fantasy and ideas - not a real life copy.
    Say an old man that have 30 years of his life to do with the theme architecture, and played a endless mass of physic-based frustrating games. ;)

Agrenor

Sorry, english is not the language that is my one. But i hope you understand this.