Posts by DSS28

Mac OS X 10.13.1 Java: 1.8.0_121 x86_64 0.9.0.1_37 -H:3072 -D:3072 (Steam)
    at server.util.q.a(SourceFile:977)
    at server.util.a.a(SourceFile:157)
    at server.e.a(SourceFile:1377)
    at server.e.a(SourceFile:1243)
    at v.q.a(SourceFile:275)
    at v.q.a(SourceFile:149)
    at v.i.b(SourceFile:200)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I downloaded the game again, but still can't open my saved game :(

is there a way to solve this? or is the file corrupted?

I'm sorry to hear that! In certain cases the game cannot convert old inventories/chests properly. This happens when either the world database is corrupt, or if the inventories contained certain problematic items. Do you have any idea what items there were in these slots previously?

Unless you can still use these items, I'm afraid you have to dispose of it :|

Yes, player size changed a little bit ^^ We still have to adapt some of the furniture^^

Some of these sounds definitely need some tweaking :)

Hi Red,

Thanks for helping me out! I encounter2 new problems. When I run down the stairs, I fall down the stairs, so bad, I died. After my reincarnation I only got a map and “blank”. So I have a bit of a problem, as I can’t get any new resources with my bare hands.

Thanks for helping me out Red

I'm sorry to hear that! In certain cases the game cannot convert old inventories/chests properly. This happens when either the world database is corrupt, or if the inventories contained certain problematic items. Do you have any idea what items there were in these slots previously?

Unless you can still use these items, I'm afraid you have to dispose of it :|

Yes, player size changed a little bit ^^ We still have to adapt some of the furniture^^

Some of these sounds definitely need some tweaking :)

hi red, thanks for your reaction.

In that particular chest, were minerals like iron, copper, gold etc. stored. beside that the inglot and plates of those, have been turned into furs.

And in the character it selve, were mostly blocks (the one you see in the background in the building, don’t know the number by heart). However also my axe, and pick axe were turned into nothing.

If it works, it is not a problem so gain all resources again, however how can I delete/ throw them away?

Many thanks!

Hi Red,

I don't know what went wrong, however there are some things not correct with my update! (see image).

There are three strange things:

-all my attachments which I had with my avatar are some sort of stone looking? (including equipment)
    -In my chests, most items I gathered have no image available or are transferred to;
    -furs or something like that, instead of stone in my chest

all you can see in the image

That's really strange... we have to keep a close eye on this!

Yes, it's an issue in the way how these elements are rendered. Will be fixed shortly!

Mit dem letzten Hotfix sollten die beiden eigentlich an der Werkbank verfügbar sein ;) Es scheint aber noch Probleme zu geben, Wasser mit dem Eimer in die Papierpresse zu füllen :S Wird schleunigst gefixed!

Did this error occur after the latest hotfix? Maybe you have to restart your Steam client in order to get the latest update :)

After the hotfix the game wouldn't even start with the following error:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at steamloader.SteamLoader.loadGame(SteamLoader.java:135)
    at steamloader.SteamLoader.<init>(SteamLoader.java:38)
    at steamloader.SteamLoader.main(SteamLoader.java:27)
    Caused by: com.codedisaster.steamworks.SteamException: Error initializing Steam API
    at content.j.a(SourceFile:71)
    at content.Launcher.<init>(SourceFile:43)
    ... 7 more

After restarting Steam, the following error occurred:

Mac OS X 10.13.1 Java: 1.8.0_91 x86_64 0.8.2.4_36 -H:1024 -D:768 (Steam)
    java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@4bfde219 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@693f3921[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$AbortPolicy.rejectedExecution(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:2047)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.reject(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:823)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.delayedExecute(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:326)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.scheduleWithFixedDelay(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:597)
    at server.e.a(SourceFile:794)
    at u.q.a(SourceFile:175)
    at u.h.b(SourceFile:195)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

Mac OS X 10.13.1 Java: 1.8.0_121 x86_64 0.9_37 -H:3072 -D:3072 (Steam)
    at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadTexture(DesktopAssetManager.java:390)
    at content.Materials.loadTexture(SourceFile:1398)
    at content.Materials.loadTexture(SourceFile:1379)
    at ai.o.a(SourceFile:190)
    at H.m.l(SourceFile:1279)
    at H.m.a(SourceFile:797)
    at H.m.a(SourceFile:710)
    at H.n.onSelectionChangeEvent(SourceFile:220)
    at de.jiw.gui.elements.ElementSet.onMouseButtonEvent(ElementSet.java:888)
    at de.jiw.gui.core.Screen.onMouseButtonEvent(Screen.java:1690)
    at com.jme3.input.InputManager.processQueue(InputManager.java:831)
    at com.jme3.input.InputManager.update(InputManager.java:907)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:299)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:197)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:232)