Posts by NeverGrowUp19

To those who want weight, carry limit etc.. there are a million games like that.. go play them.

I've found there really isn't any other game out there like Rising World, even if the stack sizes are reduced/limited. Like I said, I have tried a huge amount of other games that fit within this genre (The Forest [on Veganmode], Subsistence, The Long Dark, Subnautica, Skyrim, GTA, Forest Village, Novus Inceptio, Rust, Saints Row, a host of free online open-world RPG's, The Sims series, Cities: Skylines, etc.), and none of them offer as much creative freedom while being survival, open-world, and crafting/building games all at once.

I understand where you're coming from, though. I think in Creative mode there shouldn't be a limit at all, because you're there to build and create.

But for a Survival mode, there should be some challenges, right? Otherwise why is it a "survival" mode?

To be fair, even if Red makes the stacks as big as they were before, it wouldn't phase me too much. I could just pretend I had a limit, no worries.

if you are talking realistic, who flies? I just don't like, and hear from many players that they don't like the reduced stack sizes. and that is all I am saying.

The flying cheat is optional to use, while stack sizes are set. So it's not really an accurate comparison, because you can choose not to fly in your game. I haven't had to use it yet.
    (fingers crossed I don't fall into a glitch now haha)

+1 Palacost1

Totally agree -
    I found this game after playing The Long Dark, where the inventory was ordered by weight, and if you went over the weight you would move slower. I think the smaller stack sizes definitely add a sense of realism, while still being enough :thumbsup:
    Would be great, as some people have mentioned, to have bags or wheelbarrows etc. to carry more things around, as an extension.

Also wanted to say to red51, this is a fantastic game! It took me forever to find actually, I moved through a bunch of survival, open world and crafting games that didn't really hit the mark, but Rising World has me hooked, and I'm realllly loving the community around it too.
    There's just so much potential, it's awesome that we can witness such a rich game as it's developed!