Posts by EpicLPer

Don't worry, that's just my humor :D
    I consider it a compliment :)

A soundtrack is in the works, it just went under my radar recently. There is a lot of energy that went into new music and sound for the last update as well as the coming updates. The soundtrack might get broken down to several volumes as there is new music added to the game with each update.

No offense taken :D
    Awesome to know! I have this game for such a long time already but only recently had enough time to look into the mechanics and other things to fully start enjoying it. And while playing the game the music was always so calming, decided to unpack it to be able to listen to it :) And I usually won't give up until I manage to do something I've set into my head haha, that's why I tried every possible solution until one worked :)

Anyways, excited for future updates!

Muhahahaharrrr :D

Yes, it's "–" indeed.
    Glad you enjoy stealing the music!

Hey I'd definitely pay for it if there'd be a legal way to obtain all of them ;)
    Plus I paid for the game anyways so it's technically not stealing :)

Welp, I managed it now via this tool and on Ubuntu! https://github.com/HearthSim/python-fsb5

It seems to be happy with the weird "-" symbol that's in the filename (so that's what that was haha) and now I have the full files :)
    Of course I won't provide them here but you guys can try on your own now! :)

EDIT: The Python script will produce filenames starting with "00000000-" but you can simply rename all files at once by opening a PowerShell window in that directory and use the following code: DIR | Rename-Item -NewName { $_.Name -replace "00000000-","" }

To revive this thread a little: I was able to extract some music tracks out of the FSB however the dev used a weird character in one of the tracks and the tools that are floating around being able to extract FSB files crash upon coming to this file. So I was only able to extract half of the stuff in there.

Apparently it's a filesystem limitation, not a program fault. Even trying to run "fsb_aud_extr" in Wine under Linux has the same outcome, sadly.

EDIT: Even trying to split the big FSB into many tiny ones results in it getting stuck on that one file sadly.