Posts by Tygershark

Hello,

I am having an issue where I am having problems resizing blocks. This could be something I'm doing wrong,

or some setting I changed that is causing the issue. Hopefully someone can tell me where my error is.

I'm trying to resize the metal hollow cylinder, I checked other blocks with the same result. I am holding

down the R Shift, I can adjust size on the x axis, and the y axis but not the z axis. I'm trying to create an item

to blueprint and I've been able to do it before but now it's not working for me or I'm doing something wrong.

I reset my settings back to default and that did not help.

Thanks

Yes, last night I accidentally deleted one quarter of my house, including part of a tower that took a week to finish. Luckily I had just saved it as a blueprint.

I have a question, I hope this not an inappropriate place to ask. How are you able to achieve such intricate detail? I mean some of the components are quite thin/tiny.

The items I'm able to crate in-game are pretty bulky. Is there another program or plugin that can be used to make some of these fantastic creations that I'm seeing?

I apologize if this is a basic question and/or not the place to ask, but I could not find an answer in the forum. Probably due to not knowing how to phrase the question

for a search engine.

Thank you

Well, I feel like the main character in a TV after school very special episode. If you grew up in the US during the 70's you know what I mean.

The one where a valuable lesson was learned that day. I learned one must exercise caution when constructing for blueprints so as not to get

walls, floors,etc.in the blueprint. Which I'm sure everyone else learned a long time ago, no better way to learn but by mistake. Here's my

bookcase sans walls, etc.

Well here is my first blueprint. It's pretty simplistic compared to the things everyone else has shared but it's what I have.

I hope it's of some use to someone. It's inspired by Capt. Gregg's bunk in Gull Cottage in the 1947 film The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

Gull Cottage in the Movie