Posts by Atroix

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I am inviting everyone to join my 500 slot TS so you guys can have some place to speak with your friends while playing games and finding other players from Rising World. Our TS is at the development of hosting our own Roleplay Server too!

If you want to come and check it out or get maybe your private room or a place to speak with your friends, join this ts: ts.digitalascension.net

and simply poke "Atroix" on there if you see him or join the Rising World channels!

Very great youtuber and person in general and mainly streams/plays War Thunder. He was used to known as Krebs and he made some really good videos on Rising World when the game was named "Concept". Check him out!

I am looking for a lua coder for my upcoming Rising World Roleplay server! We will need someone who knows how to use lua to help us! We have our own 500 slot TS for the server and if you are interested please add Atroix on steam! Thank you very much!

Welcome everyone! I am part of a community named Digital Ascension and we are working on a Rising World Roleplay server! We need to find a great and awesome community for it! The server will be open for everyone, however there will be some roleplay rules attached! The way I imagine this server is people building bases, towns and cities and living in them and sometimes even may be at dispute with others so for example city A hates city B and they have arguments and battles for territory. Player built economy by trading resources between eachother and stuff like that!

If anyone would be interested joining please give us some support by maybe giving your opinion down below and if anyone would be interested in taking the position of a Server Manager (Managing the server etc) or LUA coder (for things like protections etc) please post below or add me on steam: Atroix

We have our own Teamspeak 3 server which we will provide for everyone who joins the server!

Be sure to check out Dion Di Blank too, a really great youtuber, who madethe first video on Rising World back when it was named "Concept" !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95HuU1Z6xg0

The server will be up by new year definitely! If you are interested join the steam group for updates etc! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RWROLE

Positions we are looking for:

- Lua Coders
    - Administrators
    - Players

UPDATE! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LUA CODER TO HELP OUT WITH CODING THE SERVER! PLEASE CONTACT ME IF POSSIBLE!