Posts by Radiohead

red51 it would not be bad to have some educational videos, so that you can understand approximately how the API plugin works. At least on the simplest example, then to try to repeat these actions yourself.
    PS I look forward to the plugin loader))) I really hope that in addition to weapons you can upload for example chairs, statues, plants, stones, blocks and so on. This will be possible?
    PSS still wanted to ask, and you can insert your downloaded objects and music on other servers? Or will it work only in a single and on its own server?

I would like to by the way so that in the loader there was an opportunity (in the future) to add a texture to an object existing in the game. So that you can make a block or bar with your own texture, to permanently close the problem with a small amount of textures or replace them with more detailed ones. It would not be bad in the loader to indicate the type of the object, so that if you specify the "plant", it will be in the game reeling from the wind and so on.
    Thanks for the update. It remains only to see mechanisms in the game, electricity, interaction with NPC and the machine. And the game will be just perfect.

And when will it be possible to load their models into the game?
    What formats will the model installer support? What restrictions will be? What is the maximum number of polygons? Will it be a separate program? Where can I download it? Will it be possible to prescribe animations to these models? (For example, a door function).

It would not be bad if you added SPC settlements with which you could trade (yes, as in minecraft)
    Another interesting idea would be if they added radiation deep underground. So that if you dug a deep well, as the depth deepened, the radiation level increased (to avoid radiation, you could put on a special suit), and the increased temperature increased the character's thirst. This would be a great addition to the update when electricity and fuel were added, since it would be possible to extract nuclear fuel.

It would also be nice to show how to add your plugins / models to the game.

Wow, something reminded Oblivion) It would not be bad to see the settlements and villages of the NPS, where you could trade with them, complete quests for protection from bandits and so on.

It would be nice if they could add the ability to add their music / sounds to the game.
    I also probably ask for the second time, but add a prone position.

The fact that you could until now do those things at those height was the bug. This bug has been fixed now so unfortunately the only thing I can say is from now on build higher structures PS: the doors always were 4 blocks high so that should have given everyone an indication of what proper height was for structures. Also remember this is Alpha so things can change over time even unexpectedly.

But it is strange that, in appearance, a normal aperture does not make it possible to go through and you have to sit down. And in the pipe, it’s not even possible to sit in a pipe, although it is felt that you only touch the opening with the crown of the head. 2 centimeters? - sorry, but you are too tall. Because of this, so many problems, all the plans just broke into smithereens, all because of the dubious fix with growth.
    Would make several options, like in ARMA3, so that you can crawl in low openings, but somehow it spoils the gameplay, what you see is a surmountable obstacle, but you do not miss 2 cm.
    Below I gave an example of an "insurmountable obstacle"

I want to introduce you the system unit.
    Has a standard design, which is suitable for office or home.

Inside, there are all parts of the computer (although there may be something, but check with the store in which it was purchased by :D ).

Sorry, that is off topic, but, in the game there is not enough variety of vegetation (bushes, trees), bushes are only 1 species. There is still not enough variety of flowers, for example roses are not enough. There is not enough variety of doors, glass for example. It's time to add new textures to the bars and blocks. It would be interesting to see the wallpaper in the game, so that they could be constructed from a set of patterns and patterns on the machine, and then they as a texture were superimposed on the blocks and slats, and the glue so that it was necessary to boil the animals in the oven, which would have to be broken up into crusher.
    Still it would be good to make it possible to turn the poster like a bar.
    (sorry for bad english)

I bring to your attention new fences.
    4 types of fence, for different terrain and architecture.
    Some fences have a 360 degree placement feature.