Posts by IsisKitsune

Some basic tips (aka what I always check on before recording/streaming in a game)
    Bitrate, bandwidth when streaming and whether or not my recording/streaming program is set up to lock my fps (i usually leave it locked at 60 when streaming but I can leave it unlimited when I'm recording usually)
    Obs for me has had some issues with general fps drop but it's been awhile since I've been able to stream or record personally. And I've used Xsplitter too but I've never really used it in long term just general "catch cheaters" way to record short snippets so I can't really offer help there since I've never used it with Rising World at all.

Another tip I've noticed Windowed mode games tends to have less fps issue over all than full screen with OBS.
    I might have to check on OBS and recording later. Just, if all else fails do a throw away test run with nothing running in the background, it might be your computer not prioritizing the game over what's in the background or it might just be basic fps drops when you're loading new areas or moving suddenly (like the texture glitches I've notice happen a few times)