Posts by Fabienne

Obviously building is considered a very important feature of Rising World, but same applies to exploration, survival and PvE. In contrast, a story or PvP don't play a very big role apparently.

Thx for sharing the results with us. The video looks great!! :thumbup:.

It would be nice to be able to create PvP-areas, inside a PvE-world, so we can organize PvP-events.

@red51 Hello there,

I have two Rising World-servers.

- On the first server there are some players who cannot connect. For example "Player K." cannot connect, but the other players can.
    - On the second server all players can connect without problems. Also the same "Player K." can connect without problems.

Can you tell me what the reason can be and what can be done to solve this problem?
    Thx in advance for your help

The logfile from first server is attached (see Client 2).

Thank you very much for looking at the problems :D .
    I assume that in the long term they will not cause any performance problems for my server then.
    Good luck with the development of the new version of Rising World :thumbup: . I am really looking forward playing the game.

i made a whole new world, without plugins and the problem is reappearing again.
    it must be something else than a plugin or the database. ?(
    =====
    SEVERE: ChestRequest: Chest (ID: -1,000,001) not found!

====
    PLAYER REQUEST AUTHENTICATION 23
    [BeginAuthSession] 1403580684 - [72, 69, 77, 85, 59, 1, 0, 0, -71, -55, 88, -56, 0, 0, 0, 0, 12, -15, -88, 83, 1, 0, 16, 1, -33, 26, 23, 32, 0, 0, 0, 0, -70, 100, -117, 92, -21, 109, 98, -71, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, -63, 1, 21, 82, 1, 0, 16, 1, 32, 0, 0, 0, 35, -47, 33, -114, 80, -118, -39, 54, -70, -9, -125, 109, -100, -2, -5, 117, 83, 63, -10, -117, -53, -39, 81, -88, 59, -1, 27, 10, 117, 29, 113, 89, -64, -88, 0, 102, 122, 81, 0, 0, 5, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]
    com.codedisaster.steamworks.SteamException: InvalidTicket
    at server.i.a(SourceFile:182)
    at G.g.a(SourceFile:208)
    at G.g.messageReceived(SourceFile:133)
    at de.jiw.network.server.core.ServerTcpChannel.onMessageReceived(ServerTcpChannel.java:99)
    at de.jiw.network.server.core.AbstractServerChannel.dispatchTCP(AbstractServerChannel.java:62)
    at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:79)
    at de.jiw.network.server.session.TcpSessionHandler.channelRead0(TcpSessionHandler.java:15)
    at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.access$600(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:38)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext$7.run(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:353)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultEventExecutor.run(DefaultEventExecutor.java:66)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Files

Hello,

Happy new year to all ! :D

@red51 I have installed some plugins on my server. Now the error "java.nio.BufferOverflowException" appears.
    Because of the buffer overflow the players are losing connection and/or have to log in more times before they can play without lag.
    Can you tell which plugin is causing the problem?
    The logfile is attached.

Files

• 1578236551.log

(459.66 kB, downloaded 288 times, last: )

Hello,

The following error occurs on my server (see below).
    The message runs in the chat constantly and i have to restart the server to be able to use (write/read) the chat again,
    Is there a solution for this problem? Thx.

Greetings,

Fabienne

PLUGIN EXCEPTION ---->
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at de.pbplugins.icListenerGuiInfo.lambda$onPlayerConnect$0(icListenerGuiInfo.java:111)
    at pluginapi.PluginTimerManager.update(SourceFile:73)
    at pluginapi.PluginManager.update(SourceFile:303)
    at server.Main.update(SourceFile:286)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:324)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.run(NullContext.java:133)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

##Exception: null
    ##Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi Patrick

1.3.7 -> Warp funktioniert wieder. Super! :D

Bekomme nur eine Meldung bei UserShop: "Sign is offline! No Chest connection". UserShop funktioniert übrigens normal.
    In config/system.properties steht UserShop auf "true".

1.3.8 muss ich noch installieren....

Mfg
    Fabienne :)

Hi Patrick

Danke für die neue Updates.
    Ich habe AktiveSign 1.3.5 installiert, iConomy 1.5.3 und die letzte SprachApi.

Problem: jetzt funktionieren meine WARP-Schilder nicht mehr. Ich bekomme die meldung:
    "Warp with this name does not exist"
    Auch nicht wenn ich alles neu gesetzt habe.

MfG

Fabienne

Ich habe eine Frage über /ap (areaprotection).

Jeder Spieler kann mit /ap -> edit die Name von ein gesichertes Gebiet ändern. Auch wenn den Spieler kein Owner ist von dieses Gebiet. Ist das nicht ein fehler?

In die Anleitung steht:
    Edit Area allows to edit any area owned by the player. Server admins and managers (see below)
    own all areas, other players own only the areas they have been made owners of by an admin.

Schöne Grüssen

@red51

Hello red51,

1. The following warning appears in chat:
    WARNING: world could not be saved.

2. Found in the log file the following message:
    ========================================
    Unable to save chunks (DT_0): 36, 36
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:901)
    at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:851)
    at C.a.a(SourceFile:202)
    at D.p.execute(SourceFile:40)
    at z.b.run(SourceFile:24)
    =========================================

Hope you can help :)

Greetings, Fabienne