Posts by bpdenverco

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

so what i gather from nitrado service provider. the server is not passing info such as on line players or server name info so my server profile is not getting any info. dont know what is needed to get this fixed. hope devs are reading this :)

So I did make this post before. Though it was happening with just 1 blueprint I had the tower. When I spawn I get a bunch of red Java errors the a server disconnect. So one person suggest a ram issue, so I went to my server provider and had the ram bumped up. I still had the same issue, so I said well ok, then I happen to load another blueprint same thing, now understand since then I have loaded other blueprints like the lodge and the factory. With no issues...any thoughts :S

Hello, Ok i have had this issues, with different games and renting servers. alot of mods and etc will not work on a rented server.
    as far as this game goes i am tryng to use a server tool and area protection. they both use a jar file. so first i put them in the lib file, then i was told to make a plugin directory. so then i moved them their and also tryed the server root. to no avail.. any ideals. thanks folks.

So as far as I can tell, area protection 3.0 is the current script.
    1st question, when I set my area, I do get the meassgae about saving. So I guess it’s working.
    2nd, now I stand in the area I want, I get the small white block, I click it turns red, and I build my area, large red block area. Then I hit my chat and do the save command, at that point nothing seams to happen, just sitting in my large red square. What key command is used either to activate it or even get rid or delete the red area, it seams to freeze up on me.
    So in other words, what is the proper way to set your area,
    Now I am a admin on a rented server, this is not a stand alone, my scripts are on the server. ?(

so you say their is a set home command, i will try that. but in the mean time, Now i went to my location, did the set spawn command, the system showed my new spawn location, so then i went back to my main location and did the goto #spawn command. next thing i know i am way way above main location, and not the spawn location I made. my goal here is to make all new players into the server spawn at the visitor center....

That’s for me, from what i understand, i am talking about new people who come onto the server so let me back this up a little, if i use set spawn, that will also be my spawn point as admin. Like other games such as Minecraft you have your own spawn point and new folks have their own new spawn point

Hello, New server on the block PVE. IP is 85.190.156.170:12400 or look up,
    Denver_Players this server is based in LA,i am in Denver. i have 4 player at a time, if i see a need to increase the size i wiill. and any questions post or Email Me@Barrettsweb.Com. BluePrint active set home and world protection /wpp help and /home set.
    Update, teleports set up to the west,east,north and south. Breeding active go to the Beach area and claim a home, goto the chest at visitor center, and pick up a map,compass,minidrill and chainsaw.
    come join us on steam https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Denver_Players

So, I have a rented server, I did download a blueprint to my local drive blueprints, I see the blueprint in my journal, so I hit use blueprint, then red shows up and says I need a blueprint.
    So do I need to load the blueprints onto my server, and if so. What locations ...Thanks