Posts by lout

I don't think that is something.

I tp'd my horse back to the stable, logged out and when I came back about half an hour later it was gone, thought it had fallen through again.....

but no:

Up one floor … and this is on a MP server too

Is the permission to tp available or is it an all or nothing thing.

If it's a permissions thing, why not have it off. If it's a survival world then there is no tp. And before you say 'but it's a pvp server' it's still survival tho isn't it ?

If it's creative with pvp then you have tp.

Just my 5 cents worth .. 2 cents being illegal tender and all

I personally would more thinking that the name would be an admin related entry so the admins knew who the UUID was related to. Having it in the form of UUID:name would allow a future whitelist command to be created with very little effort, however allowing a comment would allow the admins to manage the whitelist file with minimal code change especially if a line was either a UUID or a comment.

Oh I understand that. Even just being able to take the saddlebags of full, but I do understand that that would be a rewrite of the item code and probably extra metadata which is not yet in place to be able to keep track of which bags have what stuff in it.

As the title says, it would be nice to be able to remove the full saddle bags from the horse. These could then be placed on a table or other surface to access.

I noticed that the horse goes invisible at a certain point when you are far enough away from it, probably to do with entity rendering in when you are close enough, from my memory other players on the server render till you are further away.

If this doesn't make sense I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

Either way thanks for the update and I now go and rebuild the archway to my tavern stables .. :D

sweet little plugin. Been wanting to make gravel pathways that follow the terrain.

Couple of bugs for you and a request.

1. /laymode with no options give a arratIndexOutOfBounds error
    2. /lay with no options does the same thing

4. My request, is it possible to have t use some of the other textures like cobble stone ? would be nice to lay some rickety paths in cobble in places.

And a question, just want to confirm that /laymode disables the autopath and jumping thing? and does this stick between reboots and is it for all players or only the admin that used the command ?

Hi All,

I'm sure that this has been answered somewhere but I've been searching for an hour and come up empty.

Is the there a way I can reload the whitelist from the server console ?

Also is there a list of commands somewhere that can be run from the actual server console not from the in-game console ?

Many Thanks

I'm getting the same java error too.

PLUGIN EXCEPTION (iConomy, 1.1.0, PatrickBronke) ---->
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: sysConfig
    at de.pbplugins.icListener.onPlayerConnect(icListener.java:358)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:206)
    at pluginapi.PluginLoader.reloadPlugins(SourceFile:390)
    at G.c.a(SourceFile:2648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Also none of the money commands are updating the database. Database just contains the following:

sqlite> .dump
    PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
    BEGIN TRANSACTION;CREATE TABLE Money (ID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, UID BIGINT,Cash FLOAT, Bank FLOAT, BankMin FLOAT );
    COMMIT;

One other thing, after using ReloadPlugins the GUI bank and cash details don't fade from screen.

Config File:

$ cat plugins/iConomy/config/System.property
    #Mon May 14 13:41:51 UTC 2018
    BankMin=true
    DBPath=/risingworld/avinu/plugins/iConomy/database/iConomy-world.db
    Debug=1
    Start_Bank=1000
    Start_BankMin=-500
    Start_Cash=1000

HI Devs,

Not sure if this has been reported before (a quick search turned up nothing) or even if this is the right place but was trying to place a plant pot on the garden tables and the plant pot or even the vase clipped halfway into the table. Doesn't happen on the solid tables tho. I loaded this in to a single player to test and screenshots attached.