Posts by Glenos

Hi all rising world community

I know I don't post as often as I should on these forums but this is just a shout out to all server owners who do a fantastic job running their online games. :) A friend of mine who is also a rising world player has just made a new website and has offered to advertise servers on there to attract more players to those servers and the game as a whole. If your interested get in touch :D

Iv had a look though to see if anyone else as mentioned this but cant see nothing so, I was wonder about now that we now cant access chests though walls which is great but the only thing for a lot of us is that most cover up the chests / crates with planks, but with this new update means we now cant get to the "hidden" chest behind it.
    Is there a way maybe in the area protection that this can be removed just for that player? or something else so we can still get to out hidden chests?

This was my concern also.

@Groovaholic you can still use posters to cover them :)

This is good to know. Thanks :D

I think that calling/whistling a horse is a great idea but I do agree with zfoxfires post. I cant wait for animal domestication to come. The game just gets better and better with each new update and we all have so many ideas and suggestions for this game that I dont understand how red can keep up with them ;) . still a great idea :)

You mean when playing on multiplayer servers?

No I understand the need to keep these private.

The seed for singleplayer worlds is visible in the world selection menu.

Yes this is a good thing, yet I could not copy it to the clipboard? I also think that maybe putting the world seed somewhere in the pause menu options aswell as in the list of worlds for single player. so you can find it while you are playing if a friend joins and wants the seed for their own worlds.

Great! Now we need to find water first..

Does new update addresses bad water generation placement? I already wrote about that.. Every 10th seed I start game with, have water (lakes or sea) to find in first half of hour of the game (with flying enabled). Other 9 seeds unluckily contain water too but just water ponds... is it my game or am I just bad with seed numbers? In general there is too little water ingame... what the others think? Best regards.

I got this seed that has an ocean right next to spawn on first try. Just look for the palm trees when you spawn in and you will find it :)

Also loving the update Red :D Is there a way of viewing seeds in game like on the pause menu or something? if not maybe a suggestion.

Excellent red and thank you for getting back to me. The issue resolved its self in the end. but if the same issue comes back i can always come back to this thread . :)

Hi Rising World Community,
    can you help me to decide whether to play Rising World or not?
    I dont have much time for gaming so I would like to make a good invest.
    I played minecraft before and like those games.
    I was watching a lot videos about Rising World and Life is Feudal and I got stuck between these two games.

Hi there, I never played minecraft. Rising world was my first survival game and WOW! I was instantly hooked to it. The game is early in early access so many features are still missing but the developer is active and engages with the great community that this game has created. I would highly recommend Rising world and I personally feel that it is really under priced for what you get.

Hope this helps :)

Im getting the same problem now and Im not computer savy. The game was working fine yesterday 22.07.18. It crashes while on the JIW games screen before even getting to the main menu. Then I get this error code:

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_131 amd64 0.9.3.3_39 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, H77M/H77M-S, 16348 MB (4225 MB Heap)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 20180624000000.000000-000 24.21.13.9836
    at de.jiw.fmod.wrapper.studio.StudioSystem.initialize(StudioSystem.java:70)
    at content.audio.c.<init>(SourceFile:107)
    at content.Game.initSoundState(SourceFile:2974)
    at w.h.b(SourceFile:87)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any help would be appreciated as I love Rising World.

Sort of bending the reality here. why not just go into creative mode if they are that important.. part of the survival part is being conservative in areas of fewer trees or culture them in a farm.

yea I guess it is bending reality a little, and I get that some people want reality and I do to from time to time. Its not that important to me. I was just suggesting that the time they take to grow be less or make it an option to change the speed of their growth that is all. :)

Im not entirely sure but I don't want to wait several hours for trees to grow before I can chop them down again. Now thinking about it more, the veggie growth is spot on how ever its the trees that are my main concern perhaps maybe 4-5 game days for them to grow? Think this requires more input.

It would be handy if sleep felt more like time passed, I'd think veggie and tree growth time should then be expanded to be more realistic.

I also would like to see veggie and tree growth while we sleep, as in single player it takes ages for trees to grow and I would like to see them grow after we sleep :)

I Am Loving the Mounts update as much as everyone else is. I'am glad though that you mad the few changes necessary such as making the map available while riding a horse Red, I too look forward to next update but I dont want to add any more pressure on you than there already is. Keep up the great work I'm sure there is many days and late nights working on this title so I just hope that a lot of community understand this and that you cant meet every demand being a one man band :) Again I've said it before on the steam forums, thanks for a great game and keep up the great work :D:D:D