Posts by Smudger

So, it may or may not have been asked before, but because I have an issue with actually trawling through loads of bumph only to find my particular problem has not been addressed I will ask my question regardless of fucking repetition,

I am currently using Reds Lua area protection script if I use yours will I need to redefine all the areas.. If I do, why the f**k can't you take the settings from the Lua script into the plugin that I have orgasmic delight in applying, only if, I can convert to your plugin without a balls ache shitload of trash to do

PS..... I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER JUST A NON GEEK TRYING TO HAVE FUN.....oh and I might be drinking whisky (spelt the correct way) ....

:thumbup:

I had a similar experience trying to set a user as an owner of his area on my server, but his name had been written in German and he was using an Umlaut above the a in his name. After several attempts of getting him to understand what the problem was he logged off to the main menu and changed his name, but this time he put a space in it, so we went though the same discussion with him eventually understanding what to do.I off course wanted to see how I could deal with this more swiftly if it happened again.

So suppose this might need to be taken into consideration also or will the key codes you can type be accepted in game such as for ä on a PC type:- Alt 0228; on a mac type: Option + u then a... and so on

ö Alt 0246 Option + u then o
    ü Alt 0252 Option + u then u
    Ä Alt 0196 Option + u then A
    Ö Alt 0214 Option + u then O
    Ü Alt 154 Option + u then U
    ß Alt 0223 Option + S

or am I missing an even more simple way...?

The mark command only saves a single position (temporarily). It can be used in combination with the gotomark command to teleport to that position. Unfortunately you cannot store multiple positions simultaneously (typing mark again overwrites the previously stored position).
    However, if you want to get the coordinates of the stored position, you can use the gotomark command, then open the debug console (F3) to get your current coordinates (first line).

If you want to store or "mark" certain locations, I'd recommend to use a map and create markers at the given locations :)

cheers mate :)

Ok, help please

I know this thread is cold, but I have been trying out the plugin. So to those who might be using it.

Do you have to set all the prices for goods? As the plugin when I have run it returns the message, NO PRICE FOR '......' when '.....' is any item? I see a csv file in the zip that accompanies the jar file but when the zip is opened this ends up in a subfolder of a subfolder. Now my programming skills are as about accomplished as my acrobatic skills on a trapeze, which means if I try to do acrobatics on a trapeze I would end up as a puddle of goo and bones on the floor. So I'm guessing the csv file is not being read or I have to place it somewhere else?

im getting this warning in my logs!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! The server_query_ip is currently set to 193.111.186.197, but the Steam server bound to the public IP 193.111.186.196As a result, the server will not show up in the server browser (or it will show up with the wrong IP). Please make sure to bind the game server / query server to the public IP.how do I bind the server as this is in fact what I see. the IPs are different

sorted, had a brain fart

im getting this warning in my logs!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! The server_query_ip is currently set to 193.111.186.197, but the Steam server bound to the public IP 193.111.186.196As a result, the server will not show up in the server browser (or it will show up with the wrong IP). Please make sure to bind the game server / query server to the public IP.how do I bind the server as this is in fact what I see. the IPs are different