Posts by Bhikku

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Are you kidding me?

I opened 2 threads, one here and one @steam. Thats right, but where is the problem about it? Even if i have fucking played it 1000 hours, it would doesnt matter the fact, that this game is broken. And yes, i can try it 4 hours, 6 hours, 20 hours, wont change the fact that this game stil lhave a LOT of errors and crashes, you call it alpha, i call it money making. But even this is not important. I just want a refund o.O

*deleted line*

Even if i buy this game from an us company like steam/valve whatever, as long they offer it at the german market, the german rights start working.

And still none of the devs react. I will write to steam and get my refund for sure.

BTW: here for devs/members who still dont know a shiat about their own law:
    http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=16821

Valve is retarded, i know. They would never do such a thing, since none care about rights :)

Thats why i´m talking to the dev-team of this game, or at least tryint to talk lol

EDIT: I also dont understand why random members trying to help me, its not like i dont know nothing about my pc. I know what i do and i know when the game doesnt work properly on my pc + i want a refund, its not a rocketscience to understand my situation.

I´m also living in germany, here you have sth like rights.